future dlc trophys

eVo-Godslayer

1 minute ago, natanthegodofgod said:

will there be more trophys in the future?

If it will be anything like fortnite, I doubt more trophies will be added. However, there is the possibility that they might add character packs and include specific trophies with them. I haven't heard anything about more trophies being added, I'm just giving my best guesses.

I did see their Twitter account retweet a comment about how someone got all 12/12 achievements and are still playing the game. Hoping they add more achievements in the future. 

So if the devs retweeted that, there's a chance they might add more trophies/achievements. Who knows. 

Edited by Leo_the_Lion25

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 7:49 AM, Conker said:

i doubt it, i dont recall any other style of these games adding trophies, and if they did i doubt it would be much or  give any challenge in getting them. But maybe this will be the first one to   add them so only time will tell 

I dno they were too lazy to make a real list I can't see them adding more.  The current trophy list just seems like they threw it together over the weekend to release it.  Trophies won't make them money.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iGGTheEnd said:

I dno they were too lazy to make a real list I can't see them adding more.  The current trophy list just seems like they threw it together over the weekend to release it.  Trophies won't make them money.

I don't know what else they could've done with the trophy list imo, no difficulty, collectibles trophies etc are possible, so what they have now is about all they can do for a game of this nature, what would you have preferred?

3 hours ago, Bailey97 said:

I don't know what else they could've done with the trophy list imo, no difficulty, collectibles trophies etc are possible, so what they have now is about all they can do for a game of this nature, what would you have preferred?

They could have easily had one for each character.  Something like kill someone with care package with Lifeline,  Kill someone with caustic gas,  Kill a full team with Gibraltar ult.  

Theres so much they could've done for each character.  

They could have also had stuff like deal a certain amount of damage with the Mozambique or travel a certain amount of KM with the balloon.  There are also 10 nessie plushies in the game and when you shoot all 10 in each match a giant nessie comes out of the water behind the map, there could have been one for being in a game where all 10 have been shot.

This game could easily have a plat.  

• Like 1

Personal preference I guess, I'm glad that it's just win games level up and so forth, nice overall targets to reach whilst enjoying the game, not too much miscellaneous crap. Not everything needs a platinum anyway, other battle royales don't have them either (not saying every single one) and I would still be playing this game with or without trophies, just an added bonus having some there to go for. With some of the requirements you listed too it sounds like you're salty this list won't be a 0.10% completion rate.

Nice meme about having a Mozambique trophy though, I'd applaud them if they release additional trophies and include a sarcastic trophy for the weapon. 

Edited by Bailey97

• 2 weeks later...

Hi bois. 

Yeah i agree, would be nice to add a bunch of trophies regarding many misc. tasks. Like destroying x ammount of Loot Ticks, distance travelled on ziplines. Matches complete/won (veteran) and so on. I think it would have been perfect before the battle pass, as i heard many people burned themselves out on this game from just playing it so much and having nothing to strive for :D

I'm curious, does anyone know the trophy submission process from developers end? 

For a mediocre trophy hunter such as myself, it is an incentive to complete interesting objectives within a game. So trophies keep me playing...

Good luck on your drops guys! 

On 2/26/2019 at 1:57 PM, Bailey97 said:

Look at the Realm Royale trophy list. More trophies, lots of gold and silver, and a platinum. The trophies weren't much of a priority on this game.

10 hours ago, StuGunn5 said:

Look at the Realm Royale trophy list. More trophies, lots of gold and silver, and a platinum. The trophies weren't much of a priority on this game.

Any developer who has a free to play game with over 50 million registered players doesn't give a fuck about catering to trophy hunters. I'm not disagreeing I wouldn't mind if they added more trophies and stuff but I'm also not waiting for it to happen or mad that it hasn't happened yet.

warframe has 50 million players and they adding more trophys

On 13-3-2019 at 10:53 PM, Bairuto said:

Any developer who has a free to play game with over 50 million registered players doesn't give a fuck about catering to trophy hunters. I'm not disagreeing I wouldn't mind if they added more trophies and stuff but I'm also not waiting for it to happen or mad that it hasn't happened yet.

warframe adds trophys

I don't think they're planning on adding more. The trophies are worded with any future content in mind. Instead of "Win with all original characters", it's just "Win with 8 different characters". Of course that can easily be changed, so..

I think it all depends on their plans with those Battle Passes.

On 2019-02-24 at 8:18 AM, natanthegodofgod said:

will there be more trophys in the future?

Nope

On 2019-03-15 at 4:52 AM, natanthegodofgod said:

warframe has 50 million players and they adding more trophys

warframe adds trophys

It’s also a grindy looter shooter, not a battle royale. Therefore it makes sense to add trophies