Master Skinner trophy.

acidp4rn

Hey guys.
I've been wondering since im going for the platinum, i have three trophies left. Two are gonna pop up on their own since they are story related but im trying to get Master Skinner now. It requires you to collect at least one skin from every animal. And my issue is - im pretty sure i've already collected all of the skins and i have no idea what to do because there is no trophy pop-up. I've been hunting animals for like and hour and a half now even thou im sure i already skinned all of them. I was wondering if u need to have them in your inventory at the same time or not. Maybe that's the issue. Any ideas?

Okay everybody intrested. I got the trophy after skinning a shark for a second time. I already done that before but i guess it didn't count? Well, i was beggining to worry it might be glitchy but pffeeww. We are safe and sound!

Edited by acidp4rn

4 hours ago, acidp4rn said:

Okay everybody intrested. I got the trophy after skinning a shark for a second time. I already done that before but i guess it didn't count? Well, i was beggining to worry it might be glitchy but pffeeww. We are safe and sound!

Did you happen to die after skinning the Shark and didn't skin one again when you re-did the Expedition? Only thing i could think of, unless it was just buggy. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I was missing the skin from a cattle. If you think you might’ve missed that one I suggest starting the H.M.S MacCoubrey expedition, once you hop off the helicopter walk immediately over to your left and you’ll see a dirt trail leading off into the distance. There should be one or two right on that trail. If not, walk all the way down it and then turn back around and you should see cattle spawn in.

Old Fang Farm is supposed to also spawn cattle, unfortunately it kept spawning in bulls for me (which is also an animal you can skin).

Edited by Emina
  • Like 3