Atlus Is Under Attack By SJW's Trying To Force Them To Change Content In "Catherine: Full Body"

Kishnabe

8 minutes ago, Asvinia said:

Hopefully because they're Japanese devs they won't give a shit. Same with the crying about Kingdom Come. Don't cave to them and what can they do? It's not like they were going to buy the game anyway so they can't exactly boycott it.

Unless you're buying the Japanese version then you're going to run into an issue with the localization team and their moral flagging. 

2 minutes ago, Asvinia said:

Hopefully because they're Japanese devs they won't give a shit. Same with the crying about Kingdom Come. Don't cave to them and what can they do? It's not like they were going to buy the game anyway so they can't exactly boycott it.

i fear they're going to do some damage like they done before, it's how they almost got soul caliber nerfed, and various other casulty's one of which was the neptune series.

The best course of action is to not only just vote with your wallet, but to write a physical letter to the heads of both Atlas and Sega USA explaining in clear words without profanity why you will not be buying this game.

This action is something that requires actual effort unlike sending a email or saying something on social media. If enough people do an action like this it will be recognized an acknowledged far easier when most other methods of communications with companies.

If you want to go even further you could send a letter to the English based investors in the company.

• Like 2

If a movie / game featuring time travel has a part where they go back in time and see a character younger / older, is the game ageist too?

I was holding out for a Switch port to double dip, but if Atlus do a statement or something, saying these people need to get over themselves and they won't be changing a thing in the game, I'll pick up a copy on PS4 just for the shit of it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ExHaseo said:

Same thing happened with the original release. People got butthurt, no one cared, and the game got released to critical and fan acclaim. I'm sure the same thing will happen again.

Agreed. I wonder if I can say the same to every other game. But that's just my opinion about this.

2 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

Jesus, you people easily fall prey of clickbait, that's why social media in general, including youtube, becomes the trash that currently is. Guess some people think the answer to "internet whining" is more "internet whining". Fighting fire with fire and getting nothing out of it.

I would update this 10000000 times if it was allowed.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dreakon13 said:

What is the answer then?  The unfortunate thing is that the "internet whining" can 100% absolutely get their way if that vocal minority screams loud enough, and scares enough dumb suits into giving them what they want.  It happens all the time.

Ignoring it. Games are made for gamers, if gamers aren't complaining, nothing is going to happen. Talking about it will only make those people have a bigger sense of importance than they actually have, it's like throwing fuel into the fire.

And nah, it doesn't work that way. That's just confirmation bias because there were one or two happy stories and people actually think it's effective. It's like making a petition to change a trophy and then never getting it to work. How many petitions have we, gamers, made and got anything out of? I'll be really surprised if shit like Shaggy going to MK 11 ever gets to happen. It's just noise and noise usually doesn't follow money.

• Like 4