Denvirus

Stellaris Trophy Thoughts?

12 posts in this topic

Very interested in this. For those who don't know, this is a "4x" game most often found on PCs, so I am curious to see how this will transition to console.

If I have understood correctly, this is an older version of the PC version of the game. And the game apparently have taken big steps forward with the last months updates. 

So if you have played the PC version, you probably will think it feels old.

They might update this also of course, to keep up with the PC version. 

But its something to think about before you buy it :)

5 minutes ago, Maaden_Swe said:

If I have understood correctly, this is an older version of the PC version of the game. And the game apparently have taken big steps forward with the last months updates. 

So if you have played the PC version, you probably will think it feels old.

They might update this also of course, to keep up with the PC version. 

But its something to think about before you buy it :)

I heard this version's build was more like a year old.

According to my boyfriend who played hundreds of hours it is a pretty easy list. Hardest one he says would be the "Queening" Trophy.

Maybe there will be DLC in the future with more Steam inspired trophies, i'm not sure if this version already includes the Megacorp update they had a while ago for example.

2 minutes ago, NanaCheese94 said:

According to my boyfriend who played hundreds of hours it is a pretty easy list. Hardest one he says would be the "Queening" Trophy.

Maybe there will be DLC in the future with more Steam inspired trophies, i'm not sure if this version already includes the Megacorp update they had a while ago for example.

It doesn't, it's the 1.7 version, which came out in June 2017. Megacorp update came out in December 2018.

I saw an add on IG and was wondering about this game. I’m going to look it up on YouTube and watch some game play. 

What a beautiful trophy list, multiple playthroughs with different play styles and a bunch of misc. trophies!

...and dare I say it? LOOK AT THOSE TROPHY IMAGES...

Image result for happy pepe

Edited by Sydoki

I have around 600 hours on PC and done most achievements on Steam. The list is not all that difficult if we are free to change galaxy generation settings at the start of each game like on PC and if you understand the mechanics of the game. It will however take some time to understand what you are doing as grand strategy games can be really overwhelming when you start playing them.

You can also probably play on easy difficulty all the way like on PC. Some achievements are not possible in every match and depend highly on RNG, for example Queening is about one specific endgame event and there are 3 or 4 different event possibilities and only one will start in one game, not sure how many are included in this version tho, haven't checked it. Even if you know exactly what you are doing you need at least 2 or 3 somewhat long playthroughs with completely different kinds of playstyles and that is if you are extremely lucky with RNG events popping. Expect at least 100 hours of gameplay to get all of these, depending what generation options we have for setting the game and if you feel like abusing them.

Prepurchased this and can't wait to start in a couple of hours! Can't wait to see if PS4 Pro can handle the late game doomstacks as the PC version slowed down really hard... 😅

Edited by Poramies

Typically I'm not a big fan of these types of games but this one seems interesting, might pick it up when it's cheap since not really sure if I'm gonna enjoy it much

As someone who played this on PC, this seems pretty easy but will require a few playthroughs. Depending on what you have the speed set to and how focused you are on some of the more specific trophies, you could probably get the plat in around 50 hours, but it could definitely take longer.