glurak400

i see a easy platinum

21 posts in this topic

I see a possible opportunity to make a guide. Anyone know the release date?

Its from the creators of Ether One. I'm still waiting for the patch to fix the bugs..

Edited by gamerultimate3dj

I see 75%% off all recently released games are easy plainums :)

Edited by Vergil

I don't see anything. Someone turned lights off 😂

43 minutes ago, Sofa King said:

I see too many of these threads pop up every week. 

I imagine it will be like this for a while since all the games developed by small studios are having 15 mins - 3 hours plats now.

2 hours ago, The Blakk Vulture said:

I see a possible opportunity to make a guide. Anyone know the release date?

March 5th. :)

In other ground breaking news, the sky is blue, the grass is green and you can drink cows milk!

Yay! A pointless piss easy game you are going to use to boost up your PSN level and have that very important +1 in your Platinum list.

Why does threads like this even need to be made? This and "trophy thoughts" are among the most boring crap that's on this site and sadly it's all you see now. Well that and people asking questions about a game a simple google search can fix.

1 hour ago, MatrikPS said:

I don't see anything. Someone turned lights off 1f602.png

*switches torch on* - "Oh crap you scared me!" xD 

16 minutes ago, toothboss said:

March 5th. :)

Thank you! I preordered the physical copy from Shopto.net so I'm good :P

13 minutes ago, KaiserVendrix said:

In other ground breaking news, the sky is blue, the grass is green and you can drink cows milk!

Yay! A pointless piss easy game you are going to use to boost up your PSN level and have that very important +1 in your Platinum list.

Why does threads like this even need to be made? This and "trophy thoughts" are among the most boring crap that's on this site and sadly it's all you see now. Well that and people asking questions about a game a simple google search can fix.

You ok man?

I seen this a while back and I believe I asked the developer on twitter if it was coming to consoles. Anyways I wonder if it will be interesting enough to play and if the story will be good. Who cares if it is easy or not. 

Just hope the story and game play is good.

44 minutes ago, The Blakk Vulture said:

*switches torch on* - "Oh crap you scared me!" xD 

You want to burn my house? Please don't do this again xD. Like snakebit10 said if the story is nice and gameplay is good, will be nice to play but if it's not to long and also easy, would be even better. The Blakk Vulture, so I'm waiting for your walkthrough :) 

5 minutes ago, MatrikPS said:

You want to burn my house? Please don't do this again xD. Like snakebit10 said if the story is nice and gameplay is good, will be nice to play but if it's not to long and also easy, would be even better. The Blakk Vulture, so I'm waiting for your walkthrough :) 

Well, I'll do my best ;) I certainly didn't let you down with Massira for sure 

31 minutes ago, communistwookiee said:

Some of us have actually been following this game for months and are excited to play it because we are interested in the game itself, but will end up earning the "piss easy" platinum because we enjoy the game and want to get the most out of it.

The negativity isn't so much directed at the games themselves, at least not from me since that'd make me a hypocrite, but more at the multitude of single phrase threads every time a new "easy" games' trophy list goes live.

At least share some thought about the game other than just that it looks easy. 

1 hour ago, communistwookiee said:

Some of us have actually been following this game for months and are excited to play it because we are interested in the game itself, but will end up earning the "piss easy" platinum because we enjoy the game and want to get the most out of it.

For once I agree with a communist, and a wookie for that matter. Looks like an interesting game to experience and eventually plat. I don't get the resentment from people regarding easy plats. I understand games like My Name is Mayo, since they are mere cashgrabs and no one can claim to be playing those games for enjoyment with a straight face - but there are so many good, easy games. Not playing easy games just because they're easy is as stupid and restrictive as not playing hard games because they're hard.

Edited by SinisterPledge

And 3 months later..... Only one person has the platinum! lol

That might be, because the game is currently bugged at least for me. I can't enter the room to get to one of the meetings and the door is open but there's like an invisible wall. Lol

I have emailed them on the issue and hopefully it fixes soon so that I can continue the way I prefer. They have mentioned a Chapter Select being implemented in a future patch from the response email I got.