Chapter 6

aZombieDictator

So I'm completely lost and have no idea where to go in the palace. I've been running around for a half hour now and I'm missing key 5 and have zero idea what to do.

I'm about to just shelf this game. I love the story but these dungeons are awful. They give no direction, no markers where to go, finding the keys is a shot in the dark. I've just wasted so much time and have no idea what to do in the palace in chapter 6 now.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/1/2019 at 1:02 AM, Antee911 said:

There is an invisible path you have to cross is what messed me up. I think it’s on the east side, you cross over a camp. 

Thank you muchly for this, I also foolishly missed that for over half an hour. Lucil's field ability sorely needs to activate from a greater distance - or at least alert the player more favorably, IMO.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Larx said:

Thank you muchly for this, I also foolishly missed that for over half an hour. Lucil's field ability sorely needs to activate from a greater distance - or at least alert the player more favorably, IMO.

The dungeons were honestly pretty ass in this game. No sense of direction. Story was good though.

• 6 months later...