For everyone wanting the Surgeon Simulator Platinum!

Coplex-XVII

I've had a few people tell me my guide helped with the last surgeries they needed A++ on. I made this because I know most got the platinum back before the patch that made it much harder.

Just trying to help out and I have a weird love for this game lol, appreciate the comment mate and happy hunting!
Again if you get stuck at all on any trophies/surgeries I am always around to help get you unstuck! 

I just wasn't sure if this was allowed or not but I did read guidelines and didn't find anything that said it wasn't but still didn't want to cause any issues.

• Like 1

I did! I'm looking at what guides I should do next and taking user suggestions. 
Hopefully it helps you, I tried to break down everything and at first I may make it looks easy but in time you'll grasp the mechanics quick especially with some tricks I use and you'll secure the platinum easy. 
I think the mechanics are just off putting to most but this will hopefully change people's mind on it! 

I really love the game, played more hours than I'd like to admit. If they ever make a Surgeon Simulator 2 I'd ask to be named after an Organ in the game. I think I'm the fastest at the platinum run so far. (Not sure if anyone has beaten it.)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, I need more BIOSHOCK said:

Nice one man!  I've had this for years and have never tried playing seriously, every time I do have a go I just seem to end up messing around throwing stuff and slapping him about with his organs lol.  Wil deffo be checking this out next time I have a go 1f44d.png

LOL that's actually what happened to me about 2 years back, I tried and just dicked around basically. Then about last year I kept playing it a lot and doing platinum runs and now I've done it all in 2 Hours 18 Minutes. I think honestly just when you know what to do the plat is super easy. With only written guides there isn't any real guidance in doing the actual surgery that's where I hope my guide can be of use.

Cheers man hope it helps you! Bob will appreciate you slapping him and saving his life ?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, UltraRareBoy said:

Just started this. So many innocent people will die xD

LMFAO, good thing is it's all just Bob he just keeps coming back for more punishm....treatments! 
You'll do alright mate :D

3 hours ago, DoucetDudes said:

Really appreciate you taking the time to make this video. I'll be using it soon to help myself when I decide to go for the platinum. I can't even get past the first level at the moment lol.

Thank you for that, I do feel bad how long the video is but I tried to break it down best as possible. The main thing is getting down the dodgy mechanics then the platinum is basically yours from there on out! 
Hopefully my video will help you get past the first one! That was the goal when making it I probably could have done it better but I did what I could. If you do get stuck at all I'll do my best to help you out, cheers mate!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

you make this look a piece of absolute piss man!  digging the guide.

questions about controls.

im on the heart surgery first mission.  why do i lose so much more blood than you and the saw takes like twice as long to break the bones? what are you doing control wise during that?

also, i can't seem to pick jack shit up or poke those arteries w/ the scalpel, any tips on hitting hit boxes better? 

7 hours ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

you make this look a piece of absolute piss man!  digging the guide.

questions about controls.

im on the heart surgery first mission.  why do i lose so much more blood than you and the saw takes like twice as long to break the bones? what are you doing control wise during that?

also, i can't seem to pick jack shit up or poke those arteries w/ the scalpel, any tips on hitting hit boxes better? 

I'm sorry mate haven't checked her in a bit more active on my Channel.

You want to feel a bit of resistance when using the buzzsaw on the ribs, you could alternatively try to use the Hammer mate and just rub it against his ribs breaking them. If you feel you're losing blood fast just prick him with the green syringe.

I always use scapels with R1 only and use the right analog to bend the wrist and point in downwards to the lines on the heart. You can try the very long scalpel too if you feel length is the issue.

Haha ya I've done this game so many times, fastest achiever now at 2 Hours 18 Minutes live streamed it too but honestly once you get the mechanics down you go through fine I know you'll get it mate.

Any questions at all feel free to ask I'll try to be as informative as possible. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Coplex- said:

I'm sorry mate haven't checked her in a bit more active on my Channel.

You want to feel a bit of resistance when using the buzzsaw on the ribs, you could alternatively try to use the Hammer mate and just rub it against his ribs breaking them. If you feel you're losing blood fast just prick him with the green syringe.

I always use scapels with R1 only and use the right analog to bend the wrist and point in downwards to the lines on the heart. You can try the very long scalpel too if you feel length is the issue.

Haha ya I've done this game so many times, fastest achiever now at 2 Hours 18 Minutes live streamed it too but honestly once you get the mechanics down you go through fine I know you'll get it mate.

Any questions at all feel free to ask I'll try to be as informative as possible. 

Thanks for the info. I got the cutting down good now, and fairly consistent. I just need advice on those arteries. I can’t tell when I have or have not cut them. Could you post a screen shot with a circle on the exact spot to cut? I feel like the others are easy, I can see easily when intestines are cut and such, but this I can’t tell.  I’m just that bit of knowledge away from pissing heart surgery. 

On 25/03/2019 at 3:33 AM, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

Thanks for the info. I got the cutting down good now, and fairly consistent. I just need advice on those arteries. I can’t tell when I have or have not cut them. Could you post a screen shot with a circle on the exact spot to cut? I feel like the others are easy, I can see easily when intestines are cut and such, but this I can’t tell.  I’m just that bit of knowledge away from pissing heart surgery. 

Hit boxes for arteries

Hopefully this photo helps you mate! It's the best way I can describe it, and just use the longest scalpel to give yourself enough reach!

15 hours ago, Coplex- said:

Hit boxes for arteries

Hopefully this photo helps you mate! It's the best way I can describe it, and just use the longest scalpel to give yourself enough reach!

Oh hell yes, that should help a good deal. I’m gonna hop on it in a bit and try again.  Thanks!

so, it helped me get the a++. One observation though, time DOES matter for a++. 

I had 5295 blood left and took 6 minutes and got an A.   I got an a++ with 5336 and 3 minutes 2 seconds.  I saw guys with just over 5k who went quicker than my A run, and got a++ so I believe time effects it. 

Edited by ImStylinOnYaBro

8 hours ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

Oh hell yes, that should help a good deal. I’m gonna hop on it in a bit and try again.  Thanks!

so, it helped me get the a++. One observation though, time DOES matter for a++. 

I had 5295 blood left and took 6 minutes and got an A.   I got an a++ with 5336 and 3 minutes 2 seconds.  I saw guys with just over 5k who went quicker than my A run, and got a++ so I believe time effects it. 

You're absolutely right I just tested that and I guess I never took note of that since i usually did them fast. Thank you for that feedback 
I am happy you did get it! :D

5 minutes ago, Coplex- said:

You're absolutely right I just tested that and I guess I never took note of that since i usually did them fast. Thank you for that feedback 
I am happy you did get it! :D

you do indeed just get in a swing of things doing the cuts. right now that kidney transplant speed run has me wanting to put the controller through the screen. that idiot just won't pick up the kidneys, i even tried that method you mentioned and just can't seem to grab them.