Patch 1.14 Out (With NG+, new Ship Upgrades, probably lvl 99)

Pokedude97

All the new extra stuff is out, and i've officially lost interest in staying max level/max upgrades. The upgrade cost for one of the new ship upgrades is just insane. (Removed the end-game spoilery lieutenants in the screenshot for a friend)

wXAp85Q.jpg

After 120 hours, I can't even imagine how you'd afford these without another 100+ hours or micro transactions, not including the probably super high upgrade requirements at lvl 99, and the new higher tiers of engravings from Hephaestus. I guess i'll just have to be content with 100% trophies in every AC game, since this is the first AC game I won't 100% ingame at this point. I'm incredibly glad there's no NG+ trophy, at least.

Edited by Pokedude97
  • Like 3

I was sitting on 6+million, and dropped down to somewhere in the 4million range after the Adrestia upgrades. They are expensive as hell.

I am more than certain that the trophy Lord of the Seas has had its requirements changed. I think it used to be fully upgrading the Adrestia now it's just getting it to Legendary Status. That will be helpful to newcomers but when the first upgrades came out people had to get that extra upgrade for the trophy.

Also...there's 3 trophies left in the Additional Feats section. I wouldn't be surprised if one of them was for completing NG+ as a Feat lol. 

• 2 weeks later...