Orichalcum +

esperguardian

So I have done all 7 missions to obtain Orichalcum + however I only got 6. These missions are the ones described in Ultima Weapon Trophy. I can provide screenshots upon request but would like to know if anyone else has had this issue. Or if anyone knows how to solve it because I would hate to just have to play the game again just to obtain the Ultima Weapon and the Synthesist trophies. 

I'm hoping I may be able to get an extra from the mailbox but...fingers crossed it isn't one of the treasure chests that shorted me. I can't open those a second time.

I had a similar problem, and for me it was that my high scores weren't high enough for the Flantastic Seven. They have to hop up and down when you're done and give you three fruits instead of one. When I went through and did them again that's when I got my last Orichalcum+

2 minutes ago, Yen-Pop said:

I had a similar problem, and for me it was that my high scores weren't high enough for the Flantastic Seven. They have to hop up and down when you're done and give you three fruits instead of one. When I went through and did them again that's when I got my last Orichalcum+

I got the required scores on at least three of them. The easiest was the Blood Orange. But I also got the grape one and the ever annoying bananana one. Do I have to get high scores in all seven? If so that may be my issue.

2 minutes ago, esperguardian said:

I got the required scores on at least three of them. The easiest was the Blood Orange. But I also got the grape one and the ever annoying bananana one. Do I have to get high scores in all seven? If so that may be my issue.

Yup, all seven! There are some guides I ran into that gave specific numbers but if they don't give you three fruits at the end, your score wasn't high enough to earn the Orichalcum+

• Like 1

On 2/26/2019 at 10:58 AM, DEI2EK said:

Getting the high scores is the easy part. I never want to do frozen slider again even with a video guide.

On 2/26/2019 at 0:24 PM, Dragon-Archon said:

Same here, obtaining all the treasures was a pain.

It'll be a long time before I feel like doing ANY minigames in any game after going for this platinum.

Edited by Bagelgeist
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, lurch_9944 said:

When does the game give you the orichalum +? I've gotten the high scores in the dance, rex, and slider mini games but haven't gotten a single 1.

See the Trophy Guide:

1. Randomly from mailing postcards in Twilight Town (your receive a postcard for spending Munny at the Moogle shops)
  2. Get all 10 Treasures in Frozen Slider (scores don't matter)
  3. Beat Omega Machine in The Eclipse with your Gummi Ship. You need to beat the four encounters around the ship and the one under the ship to get it to appear.
  4. The chest in Exile Island in The Carribbean.
  5. The chest in Final World (if you miss this in your story playthrough, you can return through the Keyblade Graveyard, going backwards from the first save point)
  6. Get high scores (gives 3 ingredients instead of 1) in all seven Flantastic Seven missions.
  7. Find 80 Lucky Emblems.
  • Like 1

On 2/26/2019 at 7:58 AM, DEI2EK said:

Getting the high scores is the easy part. I never want to do frozen slider again even with a video guide.

I found frozen slider quite easy compared to flantastic, especially the flan mission in olympus which made me want to rip my hair out.

• Like 2

Wtf! Update the trophy guide to include that you have to get the f***ing treasures in the frozen slider game! Now I'm not going to get 2 trophies thanks to that piece of crap. Also finding the treasures in the big hero 6 level is a real pain.