Stadium Finals

KristofferJr

What's up with the insane difficulty spike on these? I mean i can 0 fault a Extreme track, But these are almost impossible. Currently stuck at the Schoolyard Finals, You need to win 3 races in a row and i just can't do it, i've tried the Mantis and Second bike (forgot name) Top Canine NPC just comes flying past me on every jump 

3 hours ago, KristofferJr said:

What's up with the insane difficulty spike on these? I mean i can 0 fault a Extreme track, But these are almost impossible. Currently stuck at the Schoolyard Finals, You need to win 3 races in a row and i just can't do it, i've tried the Mantis and Second bike (forgot name) Top Canine NPC just comes flying past me on every jump 

Some best trials players are currently streaming a lot on twitch, so if there's nothing else, you may want to check out their VODs and see how they completed these races (e.g. Raon_GT4 is one channel where you will probably find the relevant race but it may take you a while as he's just finishing a 24h-stream in which he wanted to get all the diamonds - and he did, in fact, got the majority of them).