Soda Licious bugged?

bloodrive65

I had bought 100 sodas from a vending machine, then I bought 100 from the store. Neither gave me a trophy. At first as safe keeping I made a backup of my save, with 99/100 bought from the vending machines. I could go back & use that but I don't want it to not give me the trophy if I go to the Yum-Yum Store & buy 100 of them & then it doesn't pop.

Any solutions to this?

On 26/02/2019 at 2:27 PM, Longbottom45 said:

Be careful to not mistake drank to bought. The best solution is to buy them all in a Yum-yum market, but since it seems you already done this, I recommend you to start a new game, use the money cheat and waste your time at the soda vending machine outside the school's main building.

Shouldn't make a difference. I remember the trophy popping at the store because it takes forever using a machine with the animations going on.  Jimmy drinks the soda automatically when you buy it. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PooPooBlast said:

Shouldn't make a difference. I remember the trophy popping at the store because it takes forever using a machine with the animations going on.  Jimmy drinks the soda automatically when you buy it. 

Yea, when I went to the store and bought a couple of drinks it popped. I just reloaded my other save & went straight to the store. It got me the trophy, although it never showed up until I synced the game.

On 26/02/2019 at 2:52 PM, bloodrive65 said:

Yea, when I went to the store and bought a couple of drinks it popped. I just reloaded my other save & went straight to the store. It got me the trophy, although it never showed up until I synced the game.

Good to know! Good luck with the rest of the game :).