"The Face That Runs the Place" Guide?

WorldsBestSpy

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2019 at 10:20 PM, WorldsBestSpy said:

Seriously all the videos on the topic are confusing. I get doing the loop (call out, rival, next week interview with Renee, remove rival, interview, back to call out) but why do I still have to do the matches? Anyway to skip the matches? Anyway to make this painless as possible?

When you try to cut promos don't interact with the guy near the match card at backstage. Instead just interact with the match card. You don't have to do matches then. But you still have to play matches at PPV's. Grab an object and DQ yourself, you'll lose the match but will still retain/keep the belt so you'll speed that up.

On 3/8/2019 at 2:06 PM, XxIsa-GxX said:

When you try to cut promos don't interact with the guy near the match card at backstage. Instead just interact with the match card. You don't have to do matches then. But you still have to play matches at PPV's. Grab an object and DQ yourself, you'll lose the match but will still retain/keep the belt so you'll speed that up.

Don't worry lad, I figured it out eventually, I realized I was still WWE Champion so I dropped it to Heath Slater. I still had to fight at PPVs for it but it was no longer every week in game. I am finished with it now thankfully.