'The Tale of the Timeless Tome' DLC Releasing on March 19

Brand new adventures, my ass. It's like developers think the whole point of their game is the combat. I would recommend anyone who didn't bought the dlc or season pass yet to stay away from this borind grind fiesta.

Why it took so much time to develop all of this. There are barery any new locations, no voiced dialogue and so on. First DLC was essentially a bit tweaked dreamers maze.  CD Projekt Red gave us the goddamned Hearts of stone and Blood and wine in the same time frame as the release schedule of ni no kuni season pass, which also have more quality content than this whole game.

• Like 1

On 21.3.2019 at 1:34 PM, Akrioz said:

Brand new adventures, my ass. It's like developers think the whole point of their game is the combat. I would recommend anyone who didn't bought the dlc or season pass yet to stay away from this borind grind fiesta.

Why it took so much time to develop all of this. There are barery any new locations, no voiced dialogue and so on. First DLC was essentially a bit tweaked dreamers maze.  CD Projekt Red gave us the goddamned Hearts of stone and Blood and wine in the same time frame as the release schedule of ni no kuni season pass, which also have more quality content than this whole game.

I am not surprised. The whole game felt heartless and lazy already.

• 1 month later...
On 2/27/2019 at 6:19 AM, darkamdusias said:

https://www.dualshockers.com/ni-no-kuni-ii-revenant-kingdom-dlc-the-tale-of-a-timeless-tome-releases-in-march/

Here's hoping that there will be fewer labyrinths. I am so tired of labyrinths.

What?!

You said you tired, OMG?

I love labyrinth, farming 999orb until 100 floor and unlock chest to get something special for my char?

• 1 month later...

Can anyone tell me exactly where to max out your Wizard’s Companion and Martha’s Methods points? I have about 10 of each manual but no idea what to do with it.

Edit: Nvm, it was at the training grounds. 

Edited by BB-BakkerJ