March PS+ Predictions

kidson2004

Now that the end is here for PS3/Vita games to be issued for plus (Pours one out for my homie), what games do you think will be issued for March? I'll start:

PS4: The Crew, Nioh and The Division (would be good buildup for The Division 2)

PSVR: N/A for now lol

Seems weird not to be able to include PS3/Vita games. Here's hoping for STEEP DLC discounts!!

Edited by kidson2004
Bloodbourne was already a freebie.
  • Like 1

No idea but at least one of the titles will have a lot of expensive DLC that they want to sell you (not discounted).  That seems to be the pattern right now. Look for something on PSNow that was added recently and has DLC to buy and you'll have good odds of picking the right game.  They aren't on PSNow but either Watch Dogs or Watch Dogs 2 are likely targets for a DLC selling title.

The other title was usually an indie but with PS3/Vita removed this month that might change for a little bit to let us think they care about us and give us something half decent that is actually a complete game. Fingers crossed but not holding my breath.  Wouldn't mind seeing Witch and the Hundred Knight: Revival Edition myself.

Edited by Kevvik

2 hours ago, kidson2004 said:

Seems weird not to be able to include PS3/Vita games. Here's hoping for STEEP DLC discounts!!

Steep DLC is currently on sale so it won't be that. 

Also I know it won't happen but I hope they either have two really good games, four really shit games or two PS4 games along with four free DLC packs. I wouldn't mind either of those but the DLC would be the best, even if you don't own the game it'll encourage people to buy the game. 

Edited by LucianaRosethorn
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, LucianaRosethorn said:

Steep DLC is currently on sale so it won't be that. 

Steep season pass and most other dlc are on sale atm (Eu side atleast), but Road to Olympics dlc which isnt included to season pass is still full priced. RtO dlc costs same as season pass foe some reason.