Unlimited Gold & Resources Glitch

Who doesn't love a good glitch, eh? I sure do! biggrin.gif

This glitch is simple as shit to do and can be achieved very early on in the game as soon as you get the Skathi's Greatbow artifact (or any of the arifacts, really. It doesn't matter which, though you will earn more from the Skathi Greatbow).

Step #1: 

Go to Helga (very top of the map to the left) while in your base camp and press "X" to go into buy/sell mode with her. Press R1 to switch to Sell mode.

Step #2:

Click on anything to sell, it doesn't matter at all what it is. When it asks "Do you really want to sell this item?" press "O".

Step #3:

Press your Options button (this automatically brings you right to your inventory screen) and click on your Backpack.

Step #4:

Scroll down to Skathi's Greatbow and press "X". It'll ask "Do you really want to sell this item?" so go ahead and click "X" again. 

Step #5:

From this point on once the screen shows up showing you what you've earned and you're prompted to press "X" for "OK" press "X" and then press "O" and scroll down to the Skathi Greatbow and sell it again.

Step #6:

Keep doing step #5 over and over until your heart's content. 

I am not the creator of this glitch. I was curious to see if one existed for this game so I simply typed into Google this game's title and "unlimited gold and resources glitch" and found a YouTube video showing how to do it. I just figured I'd share what I found, that's all, to hopefully make the game a bit easier for you during your Valhalla run.

-EDIT-

I just realized it doesn't have to be just an artifact. You can sell anything in your inventory using this glitch, though from what I've sold so far it appears at the moment that you do make the most gold and resources by selling the artifacts.
Edited by MrTacoNinja
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...
On 27/2/2019 at 5:23 AM, MrTacoNinja said:
Who doesn't love a good glitch, eh? I sure do! biggrin.gif

This glitch is simple as shit to do and can be achieved very early on in the game as soon as you get the Skathi's Greatbow artifact (or any of the arifacts, really. It doesn't matter which, though you will earn more from the Skathi Greatbow).

Step #1: 

Go to Helga (very top of the map to the left) while in your base camp and press "X" to go into buy/sell mode with her. Press R1 to switch to Sell mode.

Step #2:

Click on anything to sell, it doesn't matter at all what it is. When it asks "Do you really want to sell this item?" press "O".

Step #3:

Press your Options button (this automatically brings you right to your inventory screen) and click on your Backpack.

Step #4:

Scroll down to Skathi's Greatbow and press "X". It'll ask "Do you really want to sell this item?" so go ahead and click "X" again. 

Step #5:

From this point on once the screen shows up showing you what you've earned and you're prompted to press "X" for "OK" press "X" and then press "O" and scroll down to the Skathi Greatbow and sell it again.

Step #6:

Keep doing step #5 over and over until your heart's content. 

I am not the creator of this glitch. I was curious to see if one existed for this game so I simply typed into Google this game's title and "unlimited gold and resources glitch" and found a YouTube video showing how to do it. I just figured I'd share what I found, that's all, to hopefully make the game a bit easier for you during your Valhalla run.

-EDIT-

I just realized it doesn't have to be just an artifact. You can sell anything in your inventory using this glitch, though from what I've sold so far it appears at the moment that you do make the most gold and resources by selling the artifacts.

Thank you very much!

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

This glitch is "the must unnecessary thing ever". I tried it many times but it seems to be they patched it.

In any case, this are my stats on 2nd rank New Game + after finally getting all challenges done. It's completely unnecessary, I was like, on 600.000 gold on my first road, then on my second 450.000, and my third I didn't even watch.

Edited by ChristianHenares

• 4 months later...

I can confirm glitch still works on artifacts, but incomplete artifacts only. Once you collect all three pieces, it will sell the artifact like a normal piece of equipment and you cant do it anymore. 

This is useful for that 2nd valhalla hardcore playthrough. Your 1st more powerful character can craft items for your valhalla char and socket them with tier 5 runes. Just put them in the stash. Then craft legendary versions for those equipment without sockets. It makes the game easier at level or equipment breakpoints but after 2 to 4 levels, you're weak again and you will have to craft again lol.  But every little bit helps. I'm not sure if the bow build is just weak af but those giants are arrow sponges. 

Edited by rmsison1
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...