All game data lost..

Hunter777Merritt

Borrowed a ps4 temporary and was suppose to give it back today so I went ahead and deleted my account from the playstation. I still have the ps4, so I go back to login and go to kh3 and go to load and have none of my save files there. I go to new game and it says choose a difficulty. This fucking pisses me off. Any tips? I only had a few trophies left to platinum.. actually the hardest trophies left. Should I just give up on it. I still have my trophies which is weird.. Any help will do. Nobody can relate to my situation.. this is bs

• Like 1

can't offer much of a solution. either have to replay the game in hopes of completing the remaining trophy's or ditching it (if you have earlier cloud saves of your game might not lose everything).

imo if i was you. coming back at a future time to replay it could help you complete it someday if totally burned out.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, kingdrake2 said:

can't offer much of a solution. either have to replay the game in hopes of completing the remaining trophy's or ditching it (if you have earlier cloud saves of your game might not lose everything).

imo if i was you. coming back at a future time to replay it could help you complete it someday if totally burned out.

Thanks. Yeah, totally burned out on this one. Doing rdr2 and if I get a solution I’ll get back on kh3.

26 minutes ago, Andrea_Soldier93 said:

If you delete your account, automatically you lost your save, screen trophies ecc... didn't you know ?

You should have backup your save on a USB or by cloud ( you need ps plus for this )

Damn.. I did not do that.. I have ps plus but you have to manually upload it to the cloud.. thanks though.

Hmmm, there are some instances where saved data is automatically uploaded to the cloud... I'm not sure if you have to change the settings, or what specifically, but it might be worth checking out? That's a lot of time to spend working towards a plat and it sucks to lose all that progress! 

3 hours ago, integra_93GS-R said:

Hmmm, there are some instances where saved data is automatically uploaded to the cloud... I'm not sure if you have to change the settings, or what specifically, but it might be worth checking out? That's a lot of time to spend working towards a plat and it sucks to lose all that progress! 

I had like 160 hours.. Sadly.. I didn’t have that automatic upload turned on. I’ll have to start over, IN ABOUT 5 years from now. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Bagelgeist said:

Ouch.  And I'm over here with two save files just in case something happens that's out of my control.  Play a different game for a while to avoid burnout before jumping back in and good luck!

Ya same here. Was grinding the lucky emblems and had to switch it up to give myself a break! Love the long grind ones, as they're more satisfying. But those EZPZ plats are fun for the stat boost! @Hunter777Merritt I'm really sorry to hear about your luck. Just pick it up at a later date maybe? Since you already played it once, you could maybe focus on scooping up the lucky emblems and such on your initial playthrough to save some time, when you eventually do come back to it. 

Edited by integra_93GS-R
  • Like 1

As someone who’s lost a couple 80+ hour saves before, I can relate to the feeling you have. It fucking sucks lol. I religiously load my saves to the cloud every time I log off a game, just in case this happens again. Only bit of advice I can give you is that.

• Like 1

On 2/28/2019 at 10:21 PM, integra_93GS-R said:

Ya same here. Was grinding the lucky emblems and had to switch it up to give myself a break! Love the long grind ones, as they're more satisfying. But those EZPZ plats are fun for the stat boost! @Hunter777Merritt I'm really sorry to hear about your luck. Just pick it up at a later date maybe? Since you already played it once, you could maybe focus on scooping up the lucky emblems and such on your initial playthrough to save some time, when you eventually do come back to it. 

On 2/28/2019 at 10:50 PM, Valkynberg said:

As someone who’s lost a couple 80+ hour saves before, I can relate to the feeling you have. It fucking sucks lol. I religiously load my saves to the cloud every time I log off a game, just in case this happens again. Only bit of advice I can give you is that.

Thank you both. I will definitely upload to the cloud everytime I get done with a play through.

On 2/27/2019 at 11:36 PM, Bagelgeist said:

Ouch.  And I'm over here with two save files just in case something happens that's out of my control.  Play a different game for a while to avoid burnout before jumping back in and good luck!

Thanks. Will do.

an USB storage devices/ Cloud saves are your best friends when it comes to these problems. My save file from Dark Souls 3 got corrupted once (60+ hours) and i was about to lose my mind, since then whenever i'm playing a game (doesn't matter the length) i save like 4-5 times a week. sorry to hear that you made a mistake by deleting your account mate.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Arielferrari19 said:

an USB storage devices/ Cloud saves are your best friends when it comes to these problems. My save file from Dark Souls 3 got corrupted once (60+ hours) and i was about to lose my mind, since then whenever i'm playing a game (doesn't matter the length) i save like 4-5 times a week. sorry to hear that you made a mistake by deleting your account mate.

It’s good. Thank you.