The Crucible

Spide29

7 minutes ago, Sir_Muteb said:

i already finished all 100 stages but how can i get to wicked k ? i cant find anything in the options even after i talked to vulgrum !!

Did you die at any point? From the conversation with Targon I believe that Wicked K can only be fought if you get there without dying... 

I have done these trophys and for anyone wondering I can confirm that the whole Cricible must be done in one sitting from the beginning, much like the Crucible from Darksiders 2. Upon completion you will get a reward and then the Crucible will transform in which you must traverse to the top to fight Wicked K. Difficulty does not effect these trophies. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CannibalX666X said:

Ho fatto questi trofei e per chiunque si chieda di poter confermare che l'intera Cricible deve essere fatta in una sola seduta dall'inizio, proprio come il Crogiolo di Darksiders 2. Al termine otterrai una ricompensa e poi il Crogiolo si trasformerà in te deve attraversare la cima per combattere Wicked K. La difficoltà non ha effetto su questi trofei. 

Thanks.
Did you die sometimes?

2 minutes ago, CannibalX666X said:

I have done these trophys and for anyone wondering I can confirm that the whole Cricible must be done in one sitting from the beginning, much like the Crucible from Darksiders 2. Upon completion you will get a reward and then the Crucible will transform in which you must traverse to the top to fight Wicked K. Difficulty does not effect these trophies. 

Oh thanks for the info! I exited the game yesterday upon reaching floor 30... So I guess I'll start all over when I get back to it today ?

46 minutes ago, Spide29 said:

Thanks.
Did you die sometimes?

I did the Crucible on my first run, so it was a no death run, however as it is like the Darksiders 2 Crucible, wicked K can only be unlocked on a complete no death run from wave 1 -100. Like I said, just play on whatever difficulty you wish and it will be a piece of cake.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, CannibalX666X said:

Ho fatto il Crucible nel mio primo run, quindi è stato un no death run, comunque dato che è come il Darksiders 2 Crucible, il wicked K può essere sbloccato solo su un run senza morte dall'onda 1 -100. Come ho detto, gioca solo su qualunque difficoltà tu voglia e sarà un gioco da ragazzi.

Thank you very much ?

• 3 months later...