Assassin's Creed Odyssey for $20

ResoluteRock

On US Amazon right now, Assassin's Creed Odyssey is $20. :o

That's the lowest I've seen it yet. I definitely think the game is worth a shot for $20, I'm only about ~10 hours in and I've barely scratched the surface. This game is a steal for $20.

Shipping apparently takes 2-5 weeks though so that's not very cute. But $20 :P

EDIT: Added link from @Dreakon13

https://smile.amazon.com/Assassins-Creed-Odyssey-PlayStation-4-Standard/dp/B07DKYN13M/

Edited by ResoluteRock
  • Like 2

Game has always piqued my curiosity since ancient Greece is awesome... but Assassin's Creed is a solid if unspectacular open world time-waster so I was kinda sitting on this one.  I pulled the trigger on this though, $20 is palatable and I bet I'll enjoy it.  Thanks for the heads up!

I bet it'll ship sooner than that, that's most likely just a guess since stock is probably limited.

Here's a link for simplicity sake:

https://smile.amazon.com/Assassins-Creed-Odyssey-PlayStation-4-Standard/dp/B07DKYN13M/

• Like 2

On 2/27/2019 at 6:07 AM, Dreakon13 said:

Game has always piqued my curiosity since ancient Greece is awesome... but Assassin's Creed is a solid if unspectacular open world time-waster so I was kinda sitting on this one.  I pulled the trigger on this though, $20 is palatable and I bet I'll enjoy it.  Thanks for the heads up!

I bet it'll ship sooner than that, that's most likely just a guess since stock is probably limited.

Here's a link for simplicity sake:

You wont regret it. Im 216HRS in & platinum the game months ago. Still playing it cus its just so much fun! And NG+ just arrived & level cap increased to 99. This is the best time to start playing.

Hopefully you get the Season Pass -- that comes with 6 DLC episodes. And also the FREE weekly updates & Lost Tales. 

Best $60 I ever spent (Season Pass included).

• Like 2

Just a heads up, it's also $20 at Gamestop.

https://www.gamestop.com/ps4/games/assassins-creed-odyssey/163520

Poked around and didn't really see any other major retailers with the price so low in the US anyways (it's full price at Best Buy, $30 at Target, etc)... so maybe it's just a Amazon/Gamestop thing.  But if you can get to a Gamestop, it may be better than waiting around for Amazon to ship.  I personally cancelled the Amazon one and used some trade credit I had sitting around to pick up Odyssey at Gamestop this morning.  Technically, only cost me $7. ;)

I may look into the season pass if I end up really liking it.  I'm not big into open world games so I bet I'll have my fill by the time I'm done with the base game... but the DLC episodes sound cool.

Edited by Dreakon13

On 2/27/2019 at 8:44 AM, ResoluteRock said:

On US Amazon right now, Assassin's Creed Odyssey is $20. :o

That's the lowest I've seen it yet. I definitely think the game is worth a shot for $20, I'm only about ~10 hours in and I've barely scratched the surface. This game is a steal for $20.

Shipping apparently takes 2-5 weeks though so that's not very cute. But $20 :P

EDIT: Added link from @Dreakon13

Yeah, certainly sounds like a sweet deal, but I'll still wait on a complete edition before diving in. There are some games I like to play as DLCs come out, like Tomb Raider, Spider-Man, but with Odyssey, it sucks having incomplete DLCs for months on-end. But I'll definitely get it eventually, since I've been loving Origins (I still have so much of the map to discover and items to collect on both main game and DLC). 

On 3/7/2019 at 10:37 AM, Bagelgeist said:

Bought it for $20 at gamestop and PS store has the season pass for $25 right now too.  So $45 for Odyssey + All DLC + AC 3 Remastered (Included in Season Pass).  Pretty good deal to me.

Probably going to get the season pass myself during this week's sale. $25 seems reasonable for what they're offering plus season passes rarely go on sale in my experience. 

14 hours ago, PoisonbloodeD_ said:

Guys, on the U.S. PS Store you can get the ultimate edition for $39.50 for the plus members. Now if you have the 20% discount code then you can get it for $32.50. Now that is a steal hahaha

There's a 20% Discount Code floating around?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, PoisonbloodeD_ said:

Guys, on the U.S. PS Store you can get the ultimate edition for $39.50 for the plus members. Now if you have the 20% discount code then you can get it for $32.50. Now that is a steal hahaha

That is a super nice deal, now if you have the 30% discount code then you can get it for 27.65!! What a super steal. hahaha

19 hours ago, Viper said:

There's a 20% Discount Code floating around?

Yes, there are websites that are selling these codes for 1 - 2 dollars 

18 hours ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

That is a super nice deal, now if you have the 30% discount code then you can get it for 27.65!! What a super steal. hahaha

Hahaha guess you got me there. My bragging rights have been served hahaha