Bloodlust (10k kills) has to be done in a single save

QQQ_AX

3 hours ago, bikeman223 said:

So reloading an old save for the Jump Rope trophy or starting a new game for it won't mess up the Bloodlust counter when I go back to my later save then? I'm paranoid about this now, worried that rotating saves or loading old saves will mess something up.

Kills are tracked accumulative on one save file only, they don't track across multiple. I was grinding kills and then saved, started the excalibur 2 speedrun and then came back to grinding afterwards. Kills still tracked on the first save and I unlocked it 5 hours of grinding later. 

I totalled roughly 16 hours of grinding for kills, excluding the ones I did during the story.

5 hours ago, Bloke said:

Kills are tracked accumulative on one save file only, they don't track across multiple. I was grinding kills and then saved, started the excalibur 2 speedrun and then came back to grinding afterwards. Kills still tracked on the first save and I unlocked it 5 hours of grinding later. 

I totalled roughly 16 hours of grinding for kills, excluding the ones I did during the story.

Thanks for the reassurance.

• 1 year later...