ps+ march 2019 games announced

Leenewbe

Normally we had more than 2 games on ps4, especially some smaller games as a nice addition, this seems not right if you ask me. Regarding the games, The Witness seems like a nice little game so I will definitely try that, even though puzzle games have a tendency to be both frustrating and really buggy (looking at you, Ether One). Modern Warfare puts me in a little bit of a conflict. I haven't played a Call of Duty game since Finest Hour, almost 15 years ago and have developed a strong dislike for the series, the publisher Activision and the multiplayer community of the series. I think I actually will play it though because there are at least no multiplayer trophies, and the singleplayer of this game specifically has been highly praised.

The Witness looks interesting even though I'm bad at puzzle games. Not a CoD fan but with no MP trophies I might give it a go.

It does seem like we're getting short changed if this is the new norm for Plus subscribers. Missing cross-play games already.

Edited by Sofa King

Bruh. Sony really should have at least 4 PS4 games being released each month for PS+, Games with Gold releases 4 games each month for XBOX users.

Having only 2 titles (which are similar quality to what we’ve been getting, it’s not like we just got a massive quality hike) is looking not so good.

If they’re going to significantly decrease the quality of their service by providing way less games, there better be a decrease in price. We’re slowly getting less and less back as time goes on, it seems. Disappointed in the lineup, I’ll hold off on renewing PS+ until there’s some solid titles/multiplayer games I want to play.

Still awaiting greatness....

• Like 3