ps+ march 2019 games announced

Leenewbe

Thought I could make it before all the bitching started. Shucks.

Insert "wtf this is all we get?! Pathetic really, despite the fact my emotionally-driven argument should be disregarded as I could easily choose to refrain from renewing my subscription and speak with my wallet."

giphy.gif

On topic: I'll go ahead and add MWR to queue so I can always have a copy not tied to Infinite if I wan to redownload and play again.

• Like 3

I've got mixed feelings on this. I actually do appreciate the increase in Cloud space, as I have a few ridiculously large save files.

As for the games, this doesn't seem like a value added upgrade from what we were previously getting. Although the PS3 and Vita titles have been crap, occasionally there were some cross buy titles thrown in, so you were getting more than 2 PS4 games per month.

If this is reflective of the new Plus offerings, it is a significant reduction in value from what was already a rather disappointing service.

On the other hand, for the first time in a while there is a game I actually wanted to play in CODMWr. I already bought Witness on sale way back. And, as a bonus this is the first time in a while that the PS4 games weren't simply the base games free as a way to encourage you to buy overpriced DLC. If that trend continues, it will be a decided improvement.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Babsimabuse said:

So I have Ps plus accumulated for a great price an now have 4 or 5 years left. Maybe there are lots of people that did so and sony knows that.

i've got like 2+ years of + to go that I've normally bought when half price sometimes with an extra 3 months, so i at least am not paying the full price.

Edited by Leenewbe
  • Like 1

I've wanted the Witness for some time now. Happy with that. Already have plat for MW remaster. Good luck to anyone trying for the Mile High club legit and even the Best of the Best trophy. Both of those were a pain to get.

If I am not mistaken, Sony said when it would only be 2 games once they reduced it to just PS4 games. So I am not surprised it is only 2 games. Even though I like the free games and the increase in storage I like the discounts better from the sales that they give us.

Edited by snakebit10

It's always nice getting games I don't own yet. And the extra discounts all over the year are nice too.

However... if they are going to give only 2 games per month from now on, they should at the very least reduce the price for the subscriptions. Either that, or add 1-2 more games per month. They could round up numbers with some smaller indie titles I believe in case the big titles are difficult to get.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kidson2004 said:

Hey @Leenewbe mate, we should link up on MWR sometime! 

On topic, I’m hoping there’s another game  added to this to make up for the loss of PS3/Vita games. Only having 2 games on plus isn’t a good look. 

That's what I am thinking. Especially since most Vita games were cross buy anyways taking one away means 1 less PS4 games as well.

I can see they are at least trying by giving 2 bigger titles..but I think it should be 1 big title, 1 medium title 1 small title.

• Like 3

Bummer.  I already have The Witness, not a COD fan, so an empty month for me.  And, only 2 games?  

So, the question is:  PS3 games are still for sale on PSN.  But we aren't going to get anymore PS3 Plus games.  Does this mean they will stop selling the PS3 titles?  Doesn't make any sense since Sony filed for the backwards comp patent.

1 hour ago, Property_Damage said:

Wow, for the final lineup of ps3 and vita titles, they really just gave us the same shit as last month, and i thought they never gave us the same titles twice

fuck you sony

It's not a new offering, they really cheaped out and gave a timed extension of 3 days for the PS3 and Vita during March and the end.

2 minutes ago, Lorajet said:

Bummer.  I already have The Witness, not a COD fan, so an empty month for me.  And, only 2 games?  

So, the question is:  PS3 games are still for sale on PSN.  But we aren't going to get anymore PS3 Plus games.  Does this mean they will stop selling the PS3 titles?  Doesn't make any sense since Sony filed for the backwards comp patent.

I don't understand how the bold statement follows from the previous ones?

16 minutes ago, Vergil said:

Why are so many surprised by the decrease of games? 

They announced this like a year ago. And frankly all games that ps3/Vita were crap all months. They were good back in 2012/13

Because they assumed - dangerously - that the PS3 / Vita games would be instantly replaced by additional PS4 games.
Maybe if people whine hard enough, they'll adjust it later and include 2 AAA PS4 games and 2 indie PS4 games. I'm sure something like that will appease the vocal majority.

I'm sure all 10 people that own a PS Vita will still whine about thy precious.

Guess I'm one of the few not too disappointed here? I mean, I figured at best, they would have thrown in a VR game. And since  I don't have or plan on getting one of those, it wouldn't have done me much good. :dunno: At least the two games are ones I don't mind getting for free, which will vary from person to person.

• Like 2