ps+ march 2019 games announced

Leenewbe

7 minutes ago, PooPooBlast said:

That's untrue? The back of my disc says 60 GB but then again I don't understand how that could be if blue ray discs can only hold 50 as far as I know. Illuminati confirmed!

The file size on the disc could be including patches at the time, which likely grew. Battlefront II said 50, and I ended up with a nearly 90 GB file. The future of gaming scares me.. 

• Like 1

The funny part is most people complained about the plus games EVERY month. Sony is probably just like "fuck em" Particularly the PS3 & Vita stuff. It's almost like if you really liked getting that stuff you should have been excited about it & showed Sony how much they meant, you didn't.

Personally I always found a couple of games each month to play so I'll miss them. This month is bad for me as I already have The Witness & it's my understanding that we don't get the extra maps for MW so that isn't a complete game. I thought we'd get VR titles as well but maybe they're setting the bar low for what's to come. Maybe this is it till PS5 has been out for a year. Bad for those of us that actually enjoyed the old Plus. Most of you hated it though so you get what you wish for, monkey paw style. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BlackCatBurrito said:

The funny part is most people complained about the plus games EVERY month. Sony is probably just like "fuck em" Particularly the PS3 & Vita stuff. It's almost like if you really liked getting that stuff you should have been excited about it & showed Sony how much they meant, you didn't.

agree 100% - doesn't matter what they give, most of the people will cry over it, regardless of how good/bad it is.

personally, I don't mind this months offerings, MUCH better than before, when it was indie games only

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, panikooooos said:

We complained because ps3 users after 2013 got literal garbage, indie shit, walking sims, 4 hour long pretentious bullshit. And we had every right to do so, some people don't like just sitting there and letting multinational corporations fuck them up their ass, so I cancelled it years ago. Imagine defending a company saying fuck you to its customers for not "appreciating" paying 60 euros to have their backlog filled with shitty games, you truly are something else. Oh noo people called out Sony for the bad quality of their service? God forbid we offend those poor multibillionaires oh man! With people like you around gobbling up shit, it's no wonder companies treat us this way.

At no point did I defend them you clueless ... I've already gotten in trouble for being rude on this site so I'm going to leave it there lmao. 

Listen man, you voted with your wallet. Great for you. The few dollars a month never really bothers me too much except for the one time a year I have to renew ? I get my value back from discounts as I buy so many games. You didn't see the value, you didn't get it anymore. Imagine still crying about it every month. A bit soft on your part, sounds like you're still upset about something you haven't been investing in for years. The classic gamer these days. 

1 hour ago, PooPooBlast said:

That's untrue? The back of my disc says 60 GB but then again I don't understand how that could be if blue ray discs can only hold 50 as far as I know. Illuminati confirmed!

17 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

It's not 40 gigs

For those worried about file size, its 76 gigabytes 

IUHOeY5.jpg

LOL the digital version with all the updates is close to 100+GBs. I looked at my download size file for MWR and it was over 100 GBs. 

4 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

LOL the digital version with all the updates is close to 100+GBs. I looked at my download size file for MWR and it was over 100 GBs. 

My screenshot is of the digital version, are you sure you don't have the glitch that puts other CoD dlc into the MWR folder? My black ops 3 is over 140 gigs because the AW dlc shows under that folder instead of just bo3

1 minute ago, SnowxSakura said:

My screenshot is of the digital version, are you sure you don't have the glitch that puts other CoD dlc into the MWR folder? My black ops 3 is over 140 gigs because the AW dlc shows under that folder instead of just bo3

I’ll take a look soon and get back to you about that. My BO3’s close to 160GB’s (that’s what it says). So it’ll be interesting to see if this is true. 

6 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

I’ll take a look soon and get back to you about that. My BO3’s close to 160GB’s (that’s what it says). So it’ll be interesting to see if this is true. 

I'm not sure which call of duty is the culprit that causes this issue, but both my black ops 3 and advanced warfare are affected by it

qurBxUi.jpg

iNhAjXV.jpg

Just now, SnowxSakura said:

I'm not sure which call of duty is the culprit that causes this issue, but both my black ops 3 and advanced warfare are affected by it

qurBxUi.jpg

iNhAjXV.jpg

Yep, I have that same problem. All the DLC are packed in one place. I guess you’re right after all. 

online multiplayer as a benefit? this is gold. Also increased price and only 2 games now? Wow this sucks balls. Not even a free VR Game? On top of that Sony is censoring ecchi games now. I'm so not buying PS plus ever again. This is diarrhea.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, panikooooos said:

Yeah nah, you defended Sony when you used the people who kept complaining all those years for the shitty games they were being offered, as a justification for Sony's behavior. Companies pay people to do this stuff but it seems as if you don't mind doing it for free. And I "seem upset" because I remember the days when Sony provided online services for free and plus was optional and was worth a damn, these days are long gone because of people like you. Grow a spine and start defending your own interests instead of defending some multibillionaire's feelings.

I do defend my own interests, I'm just not defending yours.