ps+ march 2019 games announced

Leenewbe

I've been interested in the witness for a while, but I'm currently engrossed in Xing for PSVR and I know I'll be disappointed The Witness is flatscreen now. I'm hoping Sony are going to start adding PSVR games at least every other month, and simply didn't want to set an expectation by doing so this month... 

No interest in Call of Duty any more. 

Bought The Witness on release day. Loved that game. Glad other people get to try it.

COD not my cup of tea.

But WOW, from 6 games to 2 games. That's not cool. The Witness is an indie game (fantastic game by the way) and COD is a remaster from a PS3 game right? That's a cheek to start off the month like this.

Didn't they recently just increase the PS Plus price in the US? And not they do this? XBox has 4 games, Sony should have at least kept 4 games, at minimum 3 PS4 games and 1 PSVR or 1 Playlink game. I wasn't expecting 6 PS4 games from them. They definitely have a huge library of PSVR games available, over 300 PSVR games the last time I checked, so it not like they don't have games to provide on PS Plus.

I have been subbed to PS Plus since 2014 and I only subbed to Plus because of the free games. I don't use Plus for multiplayer or cloud storage at all. I wish I had signed up long before when PS Plus was launched because they had some killer games before I signed up.

My personal opinion is that they should have only Vita games now and kept the PS3 games available for now. There are still a ton of PS3 games that have not been released on Plus, it's not like they were running out of games to provide. Then when the PS5 is released, then dropped the PS3 games completely.

Fortunately I bought a number of years in advance when it was cheaper to have PS Plus, so I'm still subbed for about 6 months in advance. But after that, I have doubts about continuing again unless they fix this. I might leave PS Plus after it expires and come back when the PS5 is released and hopefully we'll have 4 games again.

I hope that Sony is able to improve this somehow and hopefully increase the games back to 4. Even it it's 2 extra indie games or 2 old remastered games. Just something better than only 2.

For now, I need to try and work through all my PS Plus library of games before my subscription expires.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DamagingRob said:

If by "recently," you mean well over a year ago.. See that mentioned a lot, like it was just yesterday, but it was in 2017. 

Yup. You are correct. I was also reading it all over the place too. I thought the US PSN price went up last year. 2017.....time flies.

But anyway, personally the current price does not justify myself keeping PS Plus subscription ongoing, especially since I do not use it for Multiplayer or Cloud Storage. And a lot of the games released recently I've either already bought previously on sale or the game is not my cup of tea.

Interested to see where PS Plus goes going forward, but do hope that they add more features down the road.

This is Sony's way to save money this month. They already know 90% of players bought Modern warfare. And not many people are interested in the witness that hasn't already paid for it... That plus they took away ps3 and vita games!? They better be putting all resources towards Ps5! I'm ready! lol

On one hand, I'm happy for Modern Warfare, great game, on the other, extremely disappointed, we got only 2 games, one is a remaster of a previous gen game, and the other is... hardly an AAA game. Bad way to start your new run on plus games Sony.

Guess I should be happy they didn't remove the possibility to play previous ps3 plus games, eh?

Edited by scemopagliaccioh