How many levels does the game have?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 18/03/2019 at 10:24 PM, Nutrageous69 said:

285 to complete the original levels in order to unlock the first dlc season maps for free. BTW not sure if you have started this game in full force or not, but be prepared they screwed the console people (at least PS4) as far as I can tell. At least one block type (windows) don't activate properly compared with the mobile version making at least one level impossible without powerups. In addition comparing several different levels it appears the console version has anywhere from 5 to 10 less moves in order to beat the level compared to the mobile version. 5 moves doesn't sound like a lot, but at higher levels 5 more moves could make or break the level.

Moral of the story hold onto your power ups and extra moves as much as you can for the higher levels unless you want to spend money on this free game in order to complete all the trophies.

You can restart game to get power ups which you want as daily reward. You can advance your ps4 date by one day to get unlimited daily rewards (i did not do it)

• Like 2

On 04/08/2020 at 2:40 PM, PHIL_DADDY1 said:

I am currently on level 187 and I am struggling!!!

I will not make any micro transactions on this game...

Finally got past level 187, on to 188!! Only needed to use 1 of my power-ups!

11 hours ago, MARlNERO said:

You can restart game to get power ups which you want as daily reward. You can advance your ps4 date by one day to get unlimited daily rewards (i did not do it)

Thanks for the tip!

Edited by PHIL_DADDY1
missed a word