Backlog list of games similar to Trophy Advisor

So I was thinking, I always have a hard time on deciding what to play next once I finish something. I have a big backlog of physical and PSN games, but the psn games are waaay more. Unfortunately the Playstation download list is annoying to go through, and frankly I have forgotten half of the games that are in there.

So the idea would be a possibility to manually create a list of games that are in our backlog that we want to play, and then the website ranks them according to what would be most doable. We already have the feature "Trophy Advisor" and it could work similar to that. The backlog list doesn't necessarily have to be visible for everyone, but I think it would be a great tool to help us collect and keep an overview of games we plan to add to our normal trophy list someday.

What do you guys think of such an idea? I belive the tools to create such a list are mostly present already, (it's possible to make a list of trophies via the trophy case manually, and the trophy advisor already exists) 

Edited by NanaCheese94