TO ALL ONLINE PLAYER SPAMMERS

OMFGWTFLOLNAJ

FRIENDLY TIP TO EVERY ONLINE PLAYER SPAMMERS IN TEKKEN REVOLUTION.

You online player spammers sure are proud of yourselves about spamming those Special Arts. There is no fighter record other than showing your wins. Also spamming your way up just to rank up or whatsoever. Learn to use the command list not just using the SPECIAL ARTS or just mashing buttons. Be a real fighter on fighting games. I am not blaming you on your SPAMMING ways I am not mad either. If you spam, then spam but atleast learn to fight like you know the entire command list of your character. Don't let fighting game players become SPAMMERS VS SPAMMERS. I wish arcade players are playing on PS3 (Tekken Revolution). :unsure:

I am not complaining though. I am just tired of seeing those spammers. I though that F2P Tekken is a great idea to meet pro players and to play with.. But yeah... Almost everyone are spammers. Better head out on arcades and just play there.

Edited by OMFGWTFLOLNAJ
  • Like 2

That's like telling someone to play the objective or to stop camping in any shooter. Sure, some will abide, but if they're content with they way they win, it's not going to change. My suggestion; just abandon competitive multiplayer; unless you're going for the trophies of course.

Edited by Tamer
  • Like 1

You think spammers are going to come on this site and actually listen?

Heck, they're probably too busy still spamming away.

Probably they are spamming to death until they rank up. I am just reminding those trophy hunters there that just to get trophies and to rank up that they must like be truly be that fulfilling? What's the term? I can't explain LOL too deep. I just want challenge on tekken that is all.

I am useless at fighting games, therefore if I do ever play this game... Unfortunately... Buttons will just be hit randomly

I don't mind you spamming when you are new to fighting games. I understand. We have different playstyles when we play games. I am just tired of seeing spammers and it makes me kinda bored. I wanted challenge though.

don't understand spammers then -__-

people complain abou bounds, launchers, 10 hitters and juggles 

build up your defense on the first the player to mess up gets beaten in TEKKEN ^_^

I don't have issues with spammers. I can counterattack them easily. But I am just tired of seeing spammers. I wanted like challenge. Well it's life. It is F2P.

I don't mind you spamming when you are new to fighting games. I understand. We have different playstyles when we play games. I am just tired of seeing spammers and it makes me kinda bored. I wanted challenge though.

Oh yeh i get where you're coming from, I just hope for your sake that we don't meet haha... although it'd be very easy wins for you!

If you're looking for actual competition and not spammers, you'll most likely need to stay away from F2P games... or go to a tournament.

Yes I stopped playing Tekken Revolution. I thought F2P can make me see some more challenges for people will more likely to play because it is free to play. But yeah... Sad..

If you complain about spammers wait until you find actually skillful players that at any flaw you do they'll strike with a powerful combo string. That is what to expect from a beat-em-up online game, it will always be about defeating your only enemy in front of you and no matter what it takes and you can't run away too. I always enjoyed this type of games but also knew they are too demanding in a way of mastering controls/combos so I never really went too deep on the genre and as a consequence I admit I'll always be a noob in it! (though I already have 28 online wins and I'm no spammer thank lord, spammers are the least problem online).

Try changing game for instance Super Street Fighter IV in my opinion is the best fighting game shame the plat is very hard to accomplish but that just makes the game more challenging, if it's a challenge your looking for this is the game for you. It's a pity that DBZ fighting games aren't that good because I'm a huge Fan ...