TO ALL ONLINE PLAYER SPAMMERS

OMFGWTFLOLNAJ

You can deal with spammers, sure. But what about thos a$$holes who keeps their combo going and you can't even get up from the ground to fight with them? Spamming combos is much more annoying than spamming one special move over and over again.

If spammers or good fighters annoy you then quit playing. I got my trophies easily but I admit I can't much further than that in fighting games. BUT I'm great in other games so why keep time on this one? Learn you can't beat everything and move on (:

Im tired of spamers, im always fighting with laws and kuzyas, i use KING and they dont even let me grab them, how if all they do is spam, I was rank 8 now im at rank 6, why because of those noobs >_

i used to be able to spam but now since i put effort into the game i cant anymore and i use kazuya cause he the character i put my G into.

i want to spam while playing P4A's score attack but i lack the noobieness to do that anymore so im stuck with my arcade controller and hopefully not gettign slaughtered like i already am

Edited by Ayrtanium100

Can't really compare Tekken and Street Fighter.  One is 2D and the other is 3D

Precisely. Players who only played 2D fighters until TR was released most likely spam their way to victory, either because of sheer lack of skill or making themselves believe that 2D fighters are superior, whereas is all about preference. I myself utterly suck at 2D fighters, so I would probably just try to use the most foolproof moves to ensure victory (and by "foolproof" I mean "cheap") until I actually got more acquainted with the controls.

or testing out some game mechanics for Tekken X SF ^_^

Well, if this is how TxSF is going to be, little has changed, really. I couldn't think of ways to introduce Hadoukens and Sonic Boom's into a 3D environment.

Precisely. Players who only played 2D fighters until TR was released most likely spam their way to victory, either because of sheer lack of skill or making themselves believe that 2D fighters are superior, whereas is all about preference. I myself utterly suck at 2D fighters, so I would probably just try to use the most foolproof moves to ensure victory (and by "foolproof" I mean "cheap") until I actually got more acquainted with the controls.

Well, if this is how TxSF is going to be, little has changed, really. I couldn't think of ways to introduce Hadoukens and Sonic Boom's into a 3D environment.

To be fair, 3D fighters are more simple to pick up.

To be fair, 3D fighters are more simple to pick up.

They are, and since I've been playing Namco's 3D fighters (Soul Edge/Calibur and Tekken) for quite a long time, I much prefer them over 2D's like Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat, though I do like to play them.

By the way, my condolences for your grandmother.

I don't mind you spamming when you are new to fighting games. I understand. We have different playstyles when we play games. I am just tired of seeing spammers and it makes me kinda bored. I wanted challenge though.

If you want a challenge, I suggest you play a different game. The tactical challenges from Vanquish (especially #6), Babel mode from Catherine, WipeOut HD or Demon's / Dark Souls. Those are a challenge.

Anyway, I seriously doubt a spammer would care about spamming. People do whatever it takes to win, especially online.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

I am not complaining though. I am just tired of seeing those spammers. I though that F2P Tekken is a great idea to meet pro players and to play with.. But yeah... Almost everyone are spammers. Better head out on arcades and just play there.

I actually thought the opposite. The F2P model is for noobs to learn and try out Tekken. The die-hard hardcore "pro" players would had already invested their time in the other B2P Tekkens, something like TTT2. Not to mention TR doesnt even have all the characters availble immediately. So a lot of the pro players might not even bother. Besides I think this F2P model of Namco is just to spread their Tekken style gameplay for those who are too afraid to try out the Tekken universe. Maybe another way to advertise Tekken for the upcoming Tekken Cross SF if its ever coming out.

Actually special arts are not that useful against an experienced Tekken player. They'll punish you hard.

Don't complain Law. Law is easy to predict if this player doesn't know law's DSS arts and mid-low mixups.  

Learn how to do massive damage combos. Don't complain people who have real combo skills than you.

IMO this game is like a T5 game with TTT2 moves and graphics.  

Take it easy!! because it's a free game!! If you want the real tekken, go play TTT2. Most TTT2 players I met are experienced players. I bet you won't stand a chance against anyone in TTT2.  

Edited by JKDdragonwithin
  • Like 1

I don't play fighting games, but I do understand where you're coming from. Playing sports games online is the same way. 90% of your opponents run 2 or 3 plays over and over again. They're extremely easy to beat, but they take all the fun out of the game. You know what they're going to do before they do it. It's much more enjoyable to play someone who challenges you by mixing it up and keeping you guessing. My advice would be to find like minded gamers on a site (psnprofiles maybe;) ) and play with them. As long as you play online with random opponents, you're going to deal with a high percentage of douches.

i used to be able to spam but now since i put effort into the game i cant anymore and i use kazuya cause he the character i put my G into.

i want to spam while playing P4A's score attack but i lack the noobieness to do that anymore so im stuck with my arcade controller and hopefully not gettign slaughtered like i already am

I just defeated 8 spamers :D i havent lost today and im back to rank 8, when i grab them, its all over :P

• Like 1

Thats Great ^^ i got to the diciple rank and im now taking a break. 

Im rank, fighter ( 10 ) 

weird because i lost to a rank 4 and then fought a rank 9 and got promoted :) i thought i was getting derank again but its all good, i dont even want to touch the rank matches, its getting harder for me to win, its always a 3-2, never a 3-1 nor 3-0 :/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know I spam mostly because I'm not too big of a fan of Tekken, but one of the players (who probably doesn't have any other Tekken game in his trophy collection) I met in player matches today criticized me for that. As if that's really necessary. Thank you. Now I'm through with online matches.

Whats wrong with spamming? other than you lose to it... losing is losing, winning is winning. I spam, and yes i admit it. I use kazuya and do nothing but the invicnibles then the lasers. and it works well for me. all the losers who i beat by doing that are terrible at the game if they cant dodge my beams, thats their problem.

• Like 1

Whats wrong with spamming? other than you lose to it... losing is losing, winning is winning. I spam, and yes i admit it. I use kazuya and do nothing but the invicnibles then the lasers. and it works well for me. all the losers who i beat by doing that are terrible at the game if they cant dodge my beams, thats their problem.

seems to be, that you are " terrible one"  by only having the ability to spam, and master 3 moves

not that i care, i suck at those style games

• 2 weeks later...