TO ALL ONLINE PLAYER SPAMMERS

OMFGWTFLOLNAJ

• 2 weeks later...

this dude shouldn't play naruto games ill make you run out of your substitutions and well son when that happens xD the combos come and kick in xD specially whit negi 

but teken i prefer to play it on the arcade along whit Marvel vs Capcom I love it when i murder dudes in front of there gf there like baby you are getting your ass kicked lol xD but there this asian group that always comes and kick everyones ass in that game >.> i only beat one the rest yep never i get close but yet to far 

Ok, this just happened to me, i was playing ranked matches with Lili, and i was against Kazuya, he was only spamming his special art and lasers while i used variety of combos and moves, and after i easily beat him, he send me a message: f*** you spammer!

Is he actually serious?

same thing happens to me but i fool around when i play online 

still using Kazuya at the moment and have won a few matches by just pressing 1 and neutral blocks

it cracks me up every time i win like that 

it is also funny when my opponent is also using Kazuya - by the third round the transform into Devil - i duck and 1 1 1 them again ^_^

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

So i just came accross this spammer (and i wiped it off and apologiesd loljk) im being srs now, so i just came acrross this spammer and this was the messages sent to him:

Me: "ever heard of combos mate"
him: havent you seen my name (it was something with "troll" so it was gay) go cry to your fathers.

AND THE AWARD FOR ORIGINALITY OF USER NAME AND REPLY GOES TOOOO.....

I mean. does people still do "trolling" i thought it was for 12 year olds that have nothing better to do? ahaha

I understand that it's a F2P game and you can't moan on the fact that there are spammers but "trollers" no. just no.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

FRIENDLY TIP TO EVERY ONLINE PLAYER SPAMMERS IN TEKKEN REVOLUTION.

You online player spammers sure are proud of yourselves about spamming those Special Arts. There is no fighter record other than showing your wins. Also spamming your way up just to rank up or whatsoever. Learn to use the command list not just using the SPECIAL ARTS or just mashing buttons. Be a real fighter on fighting games. I am not blaming you on your SPAMMING ways I am not mad either. If you spam, then spam but atleast learn to fight like you know the entire command list of your character. Don't let fighting game players become SPAMMERS VS SPAMMERS. I wish arcade players are playing on PS3 (Tekken Revolution). :unsure:

I am not complaining though. I am just tired of seeing those spammers. I though that F2P Tekken is a great idea to meet pro players and to play with.. But yeah... Almost everyone are spammers. Better head out on arcades and just play there.

Or worse they spam special arts then block for when they aren't spamming, besides, my main seems to be Asuka and I actually learned some of her basic combos like her triple sweep kick then launcher attack or her cartwheel reminiscent of Jun Kazama. Now that I think about it, this is the only online fighting game where my butt wasn't kicked 10 times in row upon pressing start. I even beat a player that's like 3 levels above me.

Edited by Surge-06

• 2 weeks later...

So i just came accross this spammer (and i wiped it off and apologiesd loljk) im being srs now, so i just came acrross this spammer and this was the messages sent to him:

Me: "ever heard of combos mate"

Why use combos if you can win without them?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

If there's one thing I hate, it's people getting on their high horses about how others should play a game! As long as it isn't cheating I'll play any game (esp. Tekken, which I'm shit at) however I damn well please.

Edited by Licks82
  • Like 1

Been playing this meant-mostly-for-newvcomers TEKKEN for 4 months, and in all honesty I've seen a misuse of the term "spam"... It gets thrown around way too easily by sore losers, to the point that I've come to see it more as a lame excuse for shitty skills. I'm an average player, but at the end of a match of 'my' Jin Kazama I usually get accused of:

- Spamming the same juggle [d+3+4, b+3, b+3, b+3~f+1, 2 / small variants of it]. Mine is just an example, but is there really a problem with players using their most effective combos to deplete the opponent's health bar? Haha! Silly me for thinking TEKKEN was a franchise dealing also with K.O.

- Grabbing/Parrying way too much.

If folks get nailed by someone which keeps doing the same moves, loss is either brought by lag/network affinity, or their inability to adapt and punish accordingly.

Edited by Vergilex

Been playing this meant-mostly-for-newvcomers TEKKEN for 4 months, and in all honesty I've seen a misuse of the term "spam"... It gets thrown around way too easily by sore losers, to the point that I've come to see it more as a lame excuse for shitty skills. I'm an average player, but at the end of a match of 'my' Jin Kazama I usually get accused of:

- Spamming the same juggle [d+3+4, b+3, b+3, b+3~f+1, 2 / small variants of it]. Mine is just an example, but is there really a problem with players using their most effective combos to deplete the opponent's health bar? Haha! Silly me for thinking TEKKEN was a franchise dealing also with K.O.

- Grabbing/Parrying way too much.

If folks get nailed by someone which keeps doing the same moves, loss is either brought by lag/network affinity, or their inability to adapt and punish accordingly.

This game is all about spamming just like any other Tekken game, there's hardly any skill or timing involved.

Anyone who cries about your playstyle is a weak warrior. True warriors respect their opponents!

• Like 1

Well the name of the game is to win, so if someone is being cheap then learn how to adapt to that and win. I believe someone who is good at fighting games should be able to beat a spammer.

It is like in FPS when there is a camper. Sure they are annoying but when you take one down it is much more rewarding :)

• Like 3

This game is all about spamming just like any other Tekken game, there's hardly any skill or timing involved.

Anyone who cries about your playstyle is a weak warrior. True warriors respect their opponents!

Now, now, TEKKEN requires skill, too. I've seen just as many spammers on Street Fighter and Virtua Fighter. It's easy to understand who knows a bit about frame-data, or about which of his/her character's moves are safest on block. This REVOLUTION is meant to attract new players to the franchise, a given that its population consists of folks which rely on a few gimmicks and won't bother to learn their character well.

Edited by Vergilex

Now, now, TEKKEN requires skill, too. I've seen just as many spammers on Street Fighter and Virtua Fighter. It's easy to understand who knows a bit about frame-data, or about which of his/her character's moves are safest on block. This REVOLUTION is meant to attract new players to the franchise, a given that its population consists of folks which rely on a few gimmicks and won't bother to learn their character well.

I'm not too sure about that, it's easy to string simple big combos in Tekken that will KO you instantly and there's hardly any damage scaling. I've beaten good players with sheer luck and cheap combos against players far better than me. This you won't see happen on KoF or SF

I'm not too sure about that, it's easy to string simple big combos in Tekken that will KO you instantly and there's hardly any damage scaling. I've beaten good players with sheer luck and cheap combos against players far better than me. This you won't see happen on KoF or SF

Well, from personal experience, what you said applies specifically to REVOLUTION. 200 Points stacked into POWER give a +50% damage boost to every single technique... A King with that setup locking you into one of his multiple-grabs chain pretty much means an instant-death, there are moves which actually became faster, in terms of frames (Law's "Dragon's Tail", his low sweep which is a Critical), and others which give you Invincibility frames, allowing you to nullify opponent's standard attacks. In short, this TEKKEN is a special case, it's broken, damage scaling would be there, but it gets "shadowed" by the POWER stat. On TAG Tournament 2, or even 6, one's chances to win with the same combo are pretty slim, in comparison.

You won by doing simple combos, for example? Good for you, but that might also simply mean that your opponent's defense sucked. I'm currently a Seiryu (22nd Dan) and I happen to crush a few folks on the maximum rank (25th, Raijin); sometimes, I lose against those which are way below my rank. Is TEKKEN full of scrubs? Yeah, but there are also legitimately good players. I like the simplicity behind the combos strings within this franchise, a lot, for what goddamn reason should I become some kind of god with the Arcade Stick? :D

I'm liking some of the concepts behind REVOLUTION, it's nice to have a few matches between pauses from work. I'd do without Invincible moves and Criticals, but I believe that might be some kind of testing for TEKKEN X Street Fighter.

Edited by Vergilex