how many and which spirits do you need to switch dispositions for?

the process of switching dispositions and a number of things in the game are a bit confusing, but i've been trying to change them via petting and poking. some of them don't seem to react to certain positives or negatives too well. so unsure of also the right spots to get the positive or negative that i am looking for. i am actually enjoying the game, but after about 3 days i'm still trying to learn how certain things work right in this game lol. 

i'm still pretty early in the game and probably shouldn't concern myself with this too much yet, but i've been grinding as i go, that's how i usually play JRPG's when i could probably save time by waiting until later for better grind methods so i'm certainly slower than others with estimated completion times lol.

19 hours ago, RJP_X said:

the process of switching dispositions and a number of things in the game are a bit confusing, but i've been trying to change them via petting and poking. some of them don't seem to react to certain positives or negatives too well. so unsure of also the right spots to get the positive or negative that i am looking for. i am actually enjoying the game, but after about 3 days i'm still trying to learn how certain things work right in this game lol. 

i'm still pretty early in the game and probably shouldn't concern myself with this too much yet, but i've been grinding as i go, that's how i usually play JRPG's when i could probably save time by waiting until later for better grind methods so i'm certainly slower than others with estimated completion times lol.

For the plat, only 2: Ghostabocky needs green and Keeba Tiger needs pink.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

For the plat, only 2: Ghostabocky needs green and Keeba Tiger needs pink.

thanks a bunch! 

i've been attempting to switch dispositions for every new spirit through all of their changes.

which i think i got the poke and pet/rub thing figured out.

pet can either change a spirit's disposition to green or yellow. and poke can change them from blue or purple. i saw in a disposition explanation that negative and positive plays a part but that doesn't seem to be the case. i would just pet them to turn them green or yellow, for some spirits its quick, for others it takes a bit more involvement. once i would get both of those colors i would turn over to poking until i got blue, or purple/pink.

but its good to have it narrowed down for which ones i will need. 

21 hours ago, RJP_X said:

thanks a bunch! 

i've been attempting to switch dispositions for every new spirit through all of their changes.

which i think i got the poke and pet/rub thing figured out.

pet can either change a spirit's disposition to green or yellow. and poke can change them from blue or purple. i saw in a disposition explanation that negative and positive plays a part but that doesn't seem to be the case. i would just pet them to turn them green or yellow, for some spirits its quick, for others it takes a bit more involvement. once i would get both of those colors i would turn over to poking until i got blue, or purple/pink.

but its good to have it narrowed down for which ones i will need. 

Yeah, the guide has a section about disposition in the Tips & Strategies part.

Good luck with the game.