Thoughts on the trophies?

Banana_Sausage47

Looks pretty standard fare for a fighting game. 

Unchallenged Champion - Completed all Combo Challenge lessons for a single character.

That one could be hard.

Others include win 5 ranked matches in a row, win 50 ranked matches, and obtain 100 stars in DOA Quest mode.

Looks more or less like DoA5 LR, so it shouldn't be to bad (still, not sure about those stars thing.. Hopefully not as bad as the Survival on the original one..). 

And hope that the challenges aren't as annoying as on DoA5 LR.. I still have to do them because halfway there's usually some annoying one (or I was to tired when I tried? Don't really remember, except that I didn't finished it.. But then from some time now, I get easily annoyed by challenges on fighting games.. For some reason even FighterZ challenges were annoying me, and I was clearing almost all in 1-2 tries..). 

I have my copy of DoA6 coming (steelbook, otherwise, I would had wait until it got cheaper..), but I will likely setup DoA5 LR plat before I start DoA6, it's not like that I'm missing a lot on DoA5 LR anyway.. 

Shouldn't be too difficult. I believe there are 104 quest missions with 3 stars each so you should be able to skip most of the hard ones. Five ranked wins in a row could be tough later on down the road but there will be plenty of lesser skilled players at launch. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Killbomb said:

Shouldn't be too difficult. I believe there are 104 quest missions with 3 stars each so you should be able to skip most of the hard ones. Five ranked wins in a row could be tough later on down the road but there will be plenty of lesser skilled players at launch. 

Somehow when I read it, I read as if it was asking for 100 quests at 3 stars... Just 100 stars shouldn't be too hard.. 

I better should go sleep... 

2 hours ago, Killbomb said:

It's technically 96 quest missions if you didn't update the game before the day one patch happened you only need 100 stars I had the game for days now already platinum it I completed all the quests and got all stars just for the hell of it 

Looks way much easier than DOA5, rather similar to LR.
All combo lessons for one character - for sure there will be one easier than others (like in DOA5LR).
50 ranked wins + 5 in a row... Maybe "MK save" trick will work here too? ;).

Anyway, looks doable for a casual.

looks good enough for me, except the online match trophy. the game keep crashing for me each match. idk if its my ps4 or the game, if its the game hope they fix it.

edit : Found the problem, its just my internet, I try using my mobile phone data and it work smoothly

Edited by DayRaito
Found the Issue.

1 hour ago, The_ThunderIord said:

I'm very disappointed that this platinium is EZ, I was hoping a list like DOA 5 1f614.png

Maybe they got complaints about DoA 5's trophies because Ultimate, Last Round and now 6 have been much easier.

I wouldn't have minded a more involved list. Too many trophies for doing stupid things and none at all for story mode. 

• Like 2