Ratalaika keeps Vita alive!

kksligh

On 3/1/2019 at 7:20 AM, Nightowljrm said:

Not all RatalaikaGames releases are shovelware. Devious Dungeon is actually quite a lot of fun!

Daggerhood is pretty good too.

This game looks fine, but not my kind of thing.

topic - Kemco says hello.

Please tell us there isn't going to be a massive gap between the North American and European release dates! We don't wan't to put up waiting for Access Denied and Daggerhood all over again.

1 hour ago, shadowhood1111 said:

I thought Devious Dungeon was good. At least its not Life of Black Tiger

It was a fun little game. So was  I am the hero if you like old school beat em up games. So was league of evil. Sure none of the trophies on these 3 games are hard but there is really nothing wrong with these games and I dont get all the hate. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TheLakota said:

To all of the assholes shitting on the dev for making shovelware, go play One More Dungeon, then get back to me. Incredibly addictive and tons of fun.

giphy.gif

Thanks for your contribution, edgelord. 

Not sure why you are quoting me if your only input is hurling insults. Stick to the topic.

4 minutes ago, BeautifulTorment said:

Not sure why you are quoting me if your only input is hurling insults. Stick to the topic.

And I wasn't aware seeing who could shit on Ratalaika the most was the topic of this thread. Thanks for the memo!

On topic: I like Ratalaika games. With me having a family and job, I just can't devote the same amount of time to gaming as I did in years past. These games allow me to play at my leisure; the fact they don't require a huge time commitment is a major positive. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Deathtotyrants76 said:

Why have you platinum so many of them? You drank the kool-aid too?

So many? 

The three different games that were cross-buy, and that I've spent less less than 3 hours on?

Hard to know something is bad before you've tried it. But I can see you're a shining knight, defending shit games when you need them so bad to inflate your platinum count constantly. 

Try having just a little sense of critical thinking, instead of contributing in spreading this awful shovelware and further lower the standard for games. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, janzor88 said:

So many? 

The three different games that were cross-buy, and that I've spent less less than 3 hours on?

Hard to know something is bad before you've tried it. But I can see you're a shining knight, defending shit games when you need them so bad to inflate your platinum count constantly. 

Try having just a little sense of critical thinking, instead of contributing in spreading this awful shovelware and further lower the standard for games. 

Actually i think the ones you played aren't really that great. If those are your only experience with this company no wonder you don't think that highly of them. I did not enjoy them like i did the other titles i mentioned in this thread maybe you're the one  in need of the critical thinking you think i need. I also have ultra rare plats like mk9, mkx, sc5, se3 so i don't only play ez pz games but the truth is if you enjoy moving up the leaderboards you'll have to play these games too. 

I also think plenty of AAA games set the bar low namely garbage like cod and kingdom hearts but these are highly popular games. But you know what? Candle in the wind is the highest selling single song in the world so that tells me how much faith to put in best sellers and popular sure doesn't equal right.

3 minutes ago, Deathtotyrants76 said:

Actually i think the ones you played aren't really that great. If those are your only experience with this company no wonder you don't think that highly of them. I did not enjoy them like i did the other titles i mentioned in this thread maybe you're the one  in need of the critical thinking you think i need. I also have ultra rare plats like mk9, mkx, sc5, se3 so i don't only play ez pz games but the truth is if you enjoy moving up the leaderboards you'll have to play these games too. 

I also think plenty of AAA games set the bar low namely garbage like cod and kingdom hearts but these are highly popular games. But you know what? Candle in the wind is the highest selling single song in the world so that tells me how much faith to put in best sellers and popular sure doesn't equal right.

So what would you recommend from Ratalaika, as good games?

I mostly agree with your last part about many popular AAA titles.

I started playing video games in the early 90s, when developers would put some time and effort into their master pieces.

EA especially was good at buying different developers, rushing them to release games before being ready and closing different great studios like Westwood and ruining the Command & Conquer franchise among many other. 

Ratalaika is just the same disease, but in a smaller scale.

They've seen that there is a market for ridiculous and cheap template games, as long as there are easy trophies or achievements in them. 

I really doubt that there is a big market for these kinds of games, when you exclude us fanatic and stupid trophy whores.