Sony rewards passes up to date again.

falconkicks

I was browsing the ps4 subreddit and came across this article: 

So I went and logged in and saw that I had 5000 points (fifty dollars in store credit) accumulated since the site was being revamped since last October!

Good news, trophy hunters!

• Like 4

yeah i had a set of 2200 something points the other day, got a $20 ps store card with it.

my concern is if they are going to keep trophy passes, one user said that you have until november to finish your current trophy passes because he read that in a statement on the site. 

• Like 1

Man - thanks for the thread! I had long ago given up on rewards after reading that passes were discontinued, but I managed to snag a $10 card (I was just short of a $20 card).

To other posters, though, I don't think that passes are still a thing. Going by my plats earned, I would have a lot more points at this point than what I have. I think it's just catch up.

It's only taking them months and months to get the pass page up (And it's still not up...).

They really have ruined the rewards site in general (even if we don't talk about the trophy passes.. it takes way longer for points to show up now for store purchases (which is how I used to get a free $10 every so often [of course it was quicker with the trophy passes.. thanks hackers/cheaters for ruining this feature for everyone :P]

Mine finally did update today too though, had 200 more points. One-hundred of that was from the silver trophy pass.

Edited by Dangisuckatgamin

According to reddit user "Jomoojomatsu" today:

I just got off the phone with a rep: they said that the +0 points thing is a glitch on their site, but trophy earners will get their points at a later (not specified) date. They also said that trophy points can continue to be earned through the rest of 2019, and this will be the last year that points can be earned via trophies.

I also know of a couple people who have received credit for multiple platinum and gold passes since the site was changed, so it appears that trophy passes will continue to function in the same manner until November, for those who were already opted-in. I suggest racking up as many easy platinums and golds as you can before then.

14 minutes ago, ScarecrowsFate said:

According to reddit user "Jomoojomatsu" today:

I also know of a couple people who have received credit for multiple platinum and gold passes since the site was changed, so it appears that trophy passes will continue to function in the same manner until November, for those who were already opted-in. I suggest racking up as many easy platinums and golds as you can before then.

Thats actually pretty damn awesome.

Now I have some incentive to clean up the games I've been sitting on that I don't much care for, except now it's going to count for something.

1 hour ago, N7-Azrael said:

I just signed up today. I thought i'd have some points with all the stuff i bought recently but i have 0. Did i have to be registered first before buying the stuff? 

Yes you must be registered and linked before you buy. Though its not really the best points system for your $ out there. Better off sticking to just another credit card thats got a reward system, I mean you get what? 1point for 1$ which means you got to spend 1000$ for 1000pts, and 1000pts=10$ psn card which is like 1% reward cashback... Of course if you subscribe to PSN services you get better bang for your points but youll need 2-4 services to get 2x,3x,4x points.

Trophy passes though are no more for new register members. 

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

On 2/28/2019 at 9:12 PM, falconkicks said:

was browsing the ps4 subreddit and came across this article: 

So I went and logged in and saw that I had 5000 points (fifty dollars in store credit) accumulated since the site was being revamped since last October!

Good news, trophy hunters!

Thank you so much man, just got 30 USD on my psn account.

18 minutes ago, Deathtotyrants76 said:

HELL YEAH! I had enough for another free almost 70 free bucks. Im about 220 shy for 70 but i ordered 60 bucks worth of free money!

It isn't really "free" You gotta buy all that crappy easy plat games first then plat them for some money back.

19 hours ago, shopo said:

In Spain we dont even have ps now yet lmao PSN is a fucking joke it should be the same for everyone

Maybe Spain is the joke. Sony wouldnt build a PSN Now server there if they wont make the money back.