Sony rewards passes up to date again.

falconkicks

I was going to buy them anyway lol andsome I dont even buy. I have 3 friends who share games with me. Also I know its controversial on here but alot of these so called crappy easy games are actually fun. People love to talk shit on ratalaika games. Sure their trophies are rarely hard but I really enjoyed a few of them. I am the hero reminds me of classic beat em up games, devious dungeons was very fun at least for me, and i liked league of evil. My opinion is do what you want to do and let others do the same. I dont care how other people spend their time. I hate a few very popular games most notably call of duty but I dont care how other people spend their time. If you want to play a bunch of pro-war US government propaganda knock yourself out! I however will take a pass.  

• Like 1

I had signed up for the program sometime last year because as a trophy hunter, I figured I could get a 10 or maybe 20 dollar PSN card to, naturally, buy more games. I frequently acquire many trophies in a month, so figured it would be fairly simple to get one or the other. Anyhow, when I signed up, none of my trophies I had started to acquire after doing so were counted. Naturally I was pretty pissed off, but got over it quickly because I figured, "Well hell, it's not like I lost money over it anyways," and promptly forgot about it. Then I came across this post,  so I figured why not check it out? And man, I sure as hell am glad I did! I had amassed over 10,000 rewards points just in trophies. I just ordered two 50 dollar PSN cards! A great surprise in what has otherwise been a pretty lousy couple of weeks!?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, xthedestroyer666 said:

I had signed up for the program sometime last year because as a trophy hunter, I figured I could get a 10 or maybe 20 dollar PSN card to, naturally, buy more games. I frequently acquire many trophies in a month, so figured it would be fairly simple to get one or the other. Anyhow, when I signed up, none of my trophies I had started to acquire after doing so were counted. Naturally I was pretty pissed off, but got over it quickly because I figured, "Well hell, it's not like I lost money over it anyways," and promptly forgot about it. Then I came across this post,  so I figured why not check it out? And man, I sure as hell am glad I did! I had amassed over 10,000 rewards points just in trophies. I just ordered two 50 dollar PSN cards! A great surprise in what has otherwise been a pretty lousy couple of weeks!1f601.png

there is a big lag from when you pop the trophies and when they give you credit for them. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, xthedestroyer666 said:

I had signed up for the program sometime last year because as a trophy hunter, I figured I could get a 10 or maybe 20 dollar PSN card to, naturally, buy more games. I frequently acquire many trophies in a month, so figured it would be fairly simple to get one or the other. Anyhow, when I signed up, none of my trophies I had started to acquire after doing so were counted. Naturally I was pretty pissed off, but got over it quickly because I figured, "Well hell, it's not like I lost money over it anyways," and promptly forgot about it. Then I came across this post,  so I figured why not check it out? And man, I sure as hell am glad I did! I had amassed over 10,000 rewards points just in trophies. I just ordered two 50 dollar PSN cards! A great surprise in what has otherwise been a pretty lousy couple of weeks!1f601.png

That makes me happy to hear, man! A free hundred dollars worth of games out of the blue sure is nice!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MarioMan200 said:

Ive signed into sony rewards and linked my psn in march 2018; I dont know what taking so long for the points to come in. Is there something that I need to do or is it because of how laggy the site is?

Did you activate the trophy passes though? if you didnt already do so I dont think you will be able to do so now :(

32 minutes ago, eXb1azed23 said:

I havent been on it in many months. Did they stop doing the silver/gold/platinum rewards passes?

No but I think you only get 12 of them in one year time. For plats that 120 in year. for gold thats 300 I pretty quickly ran out of gold passes. Silver passes are the hardest to burn through If I remeber right they are 200 for a silver? maybe 100. 

5 hours ago, Deathtotyrants76 said:

Did you activate the trophy passes though? if you didnt already do so I dont think you will be able to do so now :(

No but I think you only get 12 of them in one year time. For plats that 120 in year. for gold thats 300 I pretty quickly ran out of gold passes. Silver passes are the hardest to burn through If I remeber right they are 200 for a silver? maybe 100. 

Well it says something like psn_silver_trophy with 0+ points. Never heard of trophy passes when I looked and registered before.

Well I logged into Sony rewards when I saw this a couple weeks ago and I had amassed 20 dollars worth of points but then I logged in again today and I had just completed new trophy passes even though we were not suppose to get new passes. I looked at my dash board and it said I was eligible for gold trophy badge 6 so idk if they are actually getting rid of the trophy passes

3 hours ago, StiffTripple_X said:

Well I logged into Sony rewards when I saw this a couple weeks ago and I had amassed 20 dollars worth of points but then I logged in again today and I had just completed new trophy passes even though we were not suppose to get new passes. I looked at my dash board and it said I was eligible for gold trophy badge 6 so idk if they are actually getting rid of the trophy passes

I had the same thing happen (although I don't know what passes were completed, as every time I try to check, I just get a screen that says, "we're working on a new pass experience" or something.

In any case, I got 1100 more points. I haven't obtained anywhere near 10 plats since I cashed in a week and a half ago, so I think there's something...odd going on.

On 3/5/2019 at 3:26 AM, MarioMan200 said:

Well it says something like psn_silver_trophy with 0+ points. Never heard of trophy passes when I looked and registered before.

That is the site confirming that they logged that you obtained a trophy of that type. Since you only get points at the time you complete a pass (if you enabled them before they changed the reward site), the value when it is logged is zero. When the site finally gets around to processing and determining that you have finished a pass, it will award you a badge and points dated the date the badge was issued, but place it on your activity dashboard after the trophy that earned you that badge.

Ex.

03/03/19 Earned a Silver Trophy +0

03/03/19 Earned a Silver Trophy +0

03/07/19 Badge +100

02/25/19 Earned a Silver Trophy +0

02/24/19 Earned a Silver Trophy +0

In that example I finished a silver pass on 2/25 so the next silver earned on 3/3 is 1 of 100 toward the next silver pass, it just wasn't awarded until 3/7.
Edited by Guardian_owl

It's still a turd show of a website. 

I checked my history and nothing about my December trophies are listed?

I checked my history here and I basically only earned 1 trophy on 2/19. So my guess is that it was an update day?

Final question of confusion, are the pages that aren't working (still after a year) the ones that explain how many of each trophy for a pass? 

I ask because I earned 7 Plats in December, and a few in Jan-Today and don't see those listed. This whole rewards thing is a scheme to advertise their credit card, but it's been done so poorly I can't see how it has worked at all.

I have a 2409 points. $20 or so for me, yay. I guess.