Game and Trophy Thoughts

55 minutes ago, Leenewbe said:

hopefully it comes with spec ops, been a while since they did something different from zombies. Not too fused about mp as i don't really play it as much as i used to in the noughties. 

True, I love Spec Ops and hate zombies.

• Like 2

You guys do realize if the MP is not included with this remaster, Activi$ion will have difficulties finding ways to monetize their game, right?

Unfortunately, I cannot say SP are free from nickel and diming either. WB Games implimented lootboxes for Middle Earth: Shadow Of War. This cost them Game Of The Year. I find that amusing because Shadow Of Mordor received various GOTYs back in 2014 so for Shadow Of War not to get one was brought on themselves. Didn’t help either releasing the month before Battlefront 2, both games gaining mass criticism (focused on lootboxes).

It was bound to happen. I wonder up to which point are they going to carry the remasters on the CoD franchise. I'm not that interested in the online multiplayer of the game but I hope it comes with the Spec Ops missions. Those were fun to play in split-screen. :)

• Like 2

I would be highly disappointed if they didn’t include multiplayer. I’d also love to see Spec Ops return. Those were the bulk of the difficulty in MW2’s platinum and were actually pretty fun/intense to go through, especially the Juggernaut missions. Honestly I wouldn’t even bother picking it up if it was campaign only. One of a few PS3 MP’s I truly miss and would love to be addicted to all over again...

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Skeptical69 said:

You guys do realize if the MP is not included with this remaster, Activi$ion will have difficulties finding ways to monetize their game, right?

Unfortunately, I cannot say SP are free from nickel and diming either. WB Games implimented lootboxes for Middle Earth: Shadow Of War. This cost them Game Of The Year. I find that amusing because Shadow Of Mordor received various GOTYs back in 2014 so for Shadow Of War not to get one was brought on themselves. Didn’t help either releasing the month before Battlefront 2, both games gaining mass criticism (focused on lootboxes).

If it was single player only, I don’t see how they could possibly implement micro transactions into the campaign, especially seeing as the game already came out before and there’s no feasible way they could implement micro transactions now.

Maybe Activision will find a way to implement microtransactions in campaign though...but they’re not that stupid, right? ?

Guys if you love Mw2 just play it in your ps3 and stop supporting stupid remastered games and paying for the same game over and over again. It was released like 9 years ago and still holds up pretty good, basically because Cod games are the same since 2007 with CoD4

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, shopo said:

Guys if you love Mw2 just play it in your ps3 and stop supporting stupid remastered games and paying for the same game over and over again. It was released like 9 years ago and still holds up pretty good, basically because Cod games are the same since 2007 with CoD4

The urge of having a “stack” PS4 platinum trophy is irresistible for many people in this website or niche of gamers.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Max654 said:

The urge of having a “stack” PS4 platinum trophy is irresistible for many people in this website or niche of gamers.

and if they end up remastering the multiplayer it would be better because no hackers.

Just now, TheYuriG said:

It was there before I myself and many others saw it before they removed it. Charlieintel is pretty reliable for cod related news.

4 minutes ago, Mardia_ said:

It was there before I myself and many others saw it before they removed it. Charlieintel is pretty reliable for cod related news.

Why would they remove a submission? I don't understand.

https://pegi.info/search-pegi?q=modern warfare&op=Search&filter-age[0]=&filter-descriptor[0]=&filter-publisher=&filter-platform[0]=&filter-release-year[0]=&page=2&form_build_id=form-WDvP7KRYMCbrHLmLAC-TlViMNDLOKM0YwGEBzVMf3As&form_id=pegi_search_form

Modern Warfare 2's still there to this day.

unknown.png

Honestly just think they have edited the webpage to clickbait more traffic to their website. PEGI doesn't seem to remove ratings from their website.

Edited by TheYuriG