Game and Trophy Thoughts

1 minute ago, Mardia_ said:

Because there's no reason for it to be up right now especially when Infinity Ward has revealed nothing about the project.

PEGi doesn't care about those reasons. It does its job and that's it. Are you suggesting they have been paid to remove the entry just because reasons?

1 minute ago, TheYuriG said:

PEGi doesn't care about those reasons. It does its job and that's it. Are you suggesting they have been paid to remove the entry just because reasons?

They don't need to be paid, the publisher can ask them to take it down. Your post about mw2 still being there has little to no relevance since mw2 was revealed when it went up on the site. After a couple seconds of searching I found a similar case http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/11/minecraft_wii_u_edition_classification_has_been_removed_by_pegi

5 minutes ago, Mardia_ said:

the publisher can ask them to take it down

source for this?

if a publisher doesn't want a game to be posted on a rating website, it could just simply not send the game to be rated instead. i'm very skeptical about this. I love MW2 and 3, but I'm gonna hold my hype until we get some official confirmation from activision. I've already seen Bayonetta/Vanquish being rated for PS4 and nothing about that so far.

• 1 year later...

Unfortunately it doesn't come with spec ops mode.That's already confirmed. I wonder if they'll include some extra trophies like they did with MWR compared to CoD4, because all of the spec ops trophies will have to be removed. Alternatively they could just change the values of the remaining 38 of 51 Trophies...

2 minutes ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

There is a trophy for beating the campaign without dying / reloading checkpoints. Be prepared :D

The question is, can you cheat on this like Killzone Shadow Fall Elite by backing up your Savegame or is it like Max Payne 3 or Wolfenstein, where you need to do it in one sitting?