Game and Trophy Thoughts

23 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

And considering 22 didn't unlock it. It won't be easy whatsoever. 

It's been out for like 6 hours xD Give it time.

Edited by DaivRules
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, hore said:

1. IW cod games never have MP trophies

2. this game is literally called "MW2 Campaign" ? the plan is for them to bring all mw2 maps over to MW2019 so as to not compete with their own game

Ahem, bugged mp trophy in infinite warfare is a MP Trophy :P But true otherwise they don't have any

I don't mind no MP or Spec Ops, im more of a story-player anyway. maybe i get this plat at least, we see in the future

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Your left hand dosnt count by the way 1f601.png.

Anyway i have heard great stuff about the multiplayer but what is the campaign like

Good one :P I'm talking about my girlfriend though ;)

The campaign is honestly one of the best campaigns I have played. If you played COD4 it's like "COD4 on a week long cocaine binge" (Act Man reference). But yeah, it's a really good story and if you haven't seen anything about it, DON'T! Play it for yourself and experience it blind. Honestly I have played this campaign about 10 times on Veteran for fun because I enjoyed the game that much. You've also got characters like Soap and Ghost who kick ass :D

But yes, I highly recommend it :)

• Like 2

How do you people feel about MW2 remastered being campaign only? Would you like to see a remaster of the multiplayer and spec ops sometime in the future?

For me personally, I was expecting it but it would be nice if they release it within the next year or 2. Having Multiplayer released now would only separate the player base even further with both Modern Warfare 2019 and Warzone (the new free to play call of duty battle royale) 

2 minutes ago, Oreo-_-Milkshake said:

How do you people feel about MW2 remastered being campaign only? Would you like to see a remaster of the multiplayer and spec ops sometime in the future?

For me personally, I was expecting it but it would be nice if they release it within the next year or 2. Having Multiplayer released now would only separate the player base even further with both Modern Warfare 2019 and Warzone (the new free to play call of duty battle royale) 

I'm fine with it, spec ops would have been great but I'm not complaining. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Good one :P I'm talking about my girlfriend though ;)

The campaign is honestly one of the best campaigns I have played. If you played COD4 it's like "COD4 on a week long cocaine binge" (Act Man reference). But yeah, it's a really good story and if you haven't seen anything about it, DON'T! Play it for yourself and experience it blind. Honestly I have played this campaign about 10 times on Veteran for fun because I enjoyed the game that much. You've also got characters like Soap and Ghost who kick ass :D

But yes, I highly recommend it :)

Cheers dude. First i played was mw3 and enjoyed that campaign. Shame multiplayer isnt included but might give campaign a go

On 01/03/2019 at 2:25 PM, shopo said:

Guys if you love Mw2 just play it in your ps3 and stop supporting stupid remastered games and paying for the same game over and over again. It was released like 9 years ago and still holds up pretty good, basically because Cod games are the same since 2007 with CoD4

I mean I don’t own a working PS3 anymore and would like to play the game with a better frame rate and resolution so I don’t see the issue with remasters.

• Like 1

It looks like there are some new trophies this time around. The Immortal trophy seems like the one that could cause some trouble. Even on regular difficulty a random grenade could kill you or a enemy can melee you rather quick. Besides that this trophy list seems rather easy like most COD games. I can't wait to play MW2 in full 4k HD!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Because timed trophies suck, they are the 2nd worst type of trophy behind multiplayer. 

Not to be an ass, but your not really a completionist judging by your trophies. Why does this trophy matter? It might suck, but the other trophies are achievable and pretty easy. 

Who knows, BX time might not take long to accomplish either.

2 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Because timed trophies suck, they are the 2nd worst type of trophy behind multiplayer. 

It's literally running The Pit with muscle memory. Anyone who has done the old MW2 should already know all the placements of targets, hostages and weapons you need to run in minimal time. Example: Pistols are lighter and faster draw so obviously they are the choice to use. It just becomes second nature and before you know it, the trophy is yours. Beenox's time isn't going to be impossible, they'll give leeway.

As long as you're responsible for the trophy I am happy. Totally agree with online trophies. They are the real timed ones (servers shut down). There needs to be a policy from Sony/Playstation that is the servers shut, there is a patch to auto pop any online trophies.