Game and Trophy Thoughts

Can't wait to play this campaign again, will gladly pay full price to revisit it. Trophies don't look too bad aside from S.S.D.D. and Veteran which will certainly be as annoying as it was on PS3 lol
Hopefully MW3 happens as well, wouldn't be surprised if more MW2 maps get integrated with MW (19) because of this.

27 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

Very interested to see if Immortal means you have to do each mission individually without dying, or literally the whole game in 1 sitting without dying. I'd rather the latter because I like a challenge. Thoughts?

Complete every missions without dying or reloading to a checkpoint at any difficulty.

For me that sounds like it will work by completing each mission individually. If a single playthrough would be needed wouldn't the description be something like "Complete the single player campaign without dying or reloading to a checkpoint at any difficulty.

1 hour ago, Oreo-_-Milkshake said:

How do you people feel about MW2 remastered being campaign only? Would you like to see a remaster of the multiplayer and spec ops sometime in the future?

For me personally, I was expecting it but it would be nice if they release it within the next year or 2. Having Multiplayer released now would only separate the player base even further with both Modern Warfare 2019 and Warzone (the new free to play call of duty battle royale) 

No complaints. I'm really happy this game has been remastered. Was unable to platinum MW2 on my PS3 because of it's issues (there was an error 8001000A or so (I don't remember) and it refused to connect to internet at all costs lol.) so I finally have the chance to revisit the memories and unlock the platinum.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Oreo-_-Milkshake said:

How do you people feel about MW2 remastered being campaign only? Would you like to see a remaster of the multiplayer and spec ops sometime in the future?

For me personally, I was expecting it but it would be nice if they release it within the next year or 2. Having Multiplayer released now would only separate the player base even further with both Modern Warfare 2019 and Warzone (the new free to play call of duty battle royale) 

I only play the campaigns, no MP at all so it's totally fine with me. Doesn't matter one way or another if they ever release the rest of it as I am not interested in it at all.

I really enjoyed this campaign, looking forward to it!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, westersburg said:

Got 19.35 2nd try lol. First try was 22.xx and didnt unlock it, so i guess its sub 20

Congrats on getting it second try but you’ve also played literally every call of duty for the past 8 years straight...So yes to people like me (who aren’t CoD or FPS hardcore players) this is gonna be infuriating. But thanks for the info at least now I know not to even attempt it.

19 minutes ago, Lovenewton said:

Congrats on getting it second try but you’ve also played literally every call of duty for the past 8 years straight...So yes to people like me (who aren’t CoD or FPS hardcore players) this is gonna be infuriating. But thanks for the info at least now I know not to even attempt it.

Don't let it discourage you. I never thought I was going to get that Titanfall 2 time trial one and got it. Took a while and felt great when I did :)

I do like the addition of the new trophies! I played this back in the day on the 360 and tried for the chievos there, but veteran was too strong for me...can't wait to give it another go! 

4 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Now, if only Black Ops 1 campaign could be remastered. 

Yes please! (And World of War as well...)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, StuGunn5 said:

Looks like you might be lost.  This is a trophy hunting website after all.

No, I’m not. Trophy hunters, fine. People who “can’t resist” another stack, in other words, have the urge to get another stack, thats ill. In this case its different cause 9 years have passed, thats okay. But being oh-so-happy its a stack, its truly laughable. The number 1 priority should be fun, not stacks.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LoveInHell said:

No, I’m not. Trophy hunters, fine. People who “can’t resist” another stack, in other words, have the urge to get another stack, thats ill. In this case its different cause 9 years have passed, thats okay. But being oh-so-happy its a stack, its truly laughable. The number 1 priority should be fun, not stacks.

Ok but it being a stack just adds even more fun to it because not only do you get to replay a game you know you enjoy at a higher quality, you also get to re-earn and enjoy the platinum again.

I would be over the moon personally if we ever get a Sonic Unleashed remaster with a stable 60fps and a new plat to go for.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

What if, and stick with me here, people have fun earning trophies and thus a stack adds to the fun for them? I know it sounds crazy, people on a trophy hunting website having fun earning trophies? Madness, but you never know! ?

I mean yeah, but then where are they going to go to condescend to people.

I did Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered over a couple years back, this looks to be the same ordeal.

Probably easier than the first Modern Warfare Remastered game. Doesn't have an annoying training course trophy and the infamous Mile High Club trophy, which ended up frustrating me.

Still, I hate Activision with a burning passion, and should I decide to get this I will wait for a price drop and of course, a handy trophy guide to make my life easier.

• Like 2