Mardia_

Game and Trophy Thoughts

226 posts in this topic

I think it's pretty much safe to say, that they are going to remaster mw3's campaign as well. There have been a few rumours in the last few months and because it seems, that they already finished MW2R back in 2018, it is very likely that we will get MW3R (probably campaign only) in a few months or next year.

I think the chances are high, that they will release a MW Trilogy Remastered bundle when mw3 came out.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not a Call of Duty fan, but I may get this just to play Singleplayer.Never bothered to play online for the series.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thats the good thing about the MW Series. You dont have to play pvp mp in any of them to achieve the platinum trophy. Not even in the 2019 reboot.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm downloading it now. It's almost 50gb 😱

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone see this on the store? I can't . . . USA region

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, MikeCheck-- said:

Does anyone see this on the store? I can't . . . USA region

Its on na store now 19.99

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@demonviper666 I found it on the EU store but it redirected me to NA, and it wasn't there. Can you link it pleaseeeee. thanks!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, MikeCheck-- said:

@demonviper666 I found it on the EU store but it redirected me to NA, and it wasn't there. Can you link it pleaseeeee. 

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0002-CUSA09249_00-CODMW2RSTANDARD1?PlatformPrivacyWs1=exempt&psappver=19.15.0&scope=sceapp&smcid=psapp%3Alink menu%3Astore

Edited by demonviper666
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unless I'm missing something the trophy "The Student Surpasses The Master" seems ridiculously difficult and could probably make the plat an 8 or 9/10 difficulty by itself

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I usually play the SP parts in COD and leavebut mw2 MP was incredible so I'm kind of upset.

 

Anyways , for 19.99USD its a no-brainer. Buying it ASAP.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Flipendo52 said:

Unless I'm missing something the trophy "The Student Surpasses The Master" seems ridiculously difficult and could probably make the plat an 8 or 9/10 difficulty by itself

 

Well it's not that easy but it is also not that hard. Make sure you make some double hits, with that you get accuracy bonus which helps alot to reduce the time. I uploaded a video of my run where i got the trophy

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Pit trophy is quit easy TBH

 

Image

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, PostalDudeRus said:

I hope they don't make Russians are nazi-like again and don't blame other counters in USA's war crimes. Because last CoD:MW1 is some hateful history revisionism and that I can never understand.

So what you are saying is that video games are not allowed to have alternate histories or facts that work for the story of the game? 

 

Guess we better get rid of the Homefront series, Turning Point: Fall of Liberty, Wolfenstein series and all of the Command & Conquer red alert games.

Edited by Havok_Knight
Typo
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

beating 19.7 seconds, oof. i tried several times just to get under 30(28.80)

 

also good to know thats meant for the clowns trophy i tried different stuff like not doing what said, annoying peps around, killing peps, running out of time in the pits, so nothing i did was even close for the triphy, lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rewemarkt66 said:

beating 19.7 seconds, oof. i tried several times just to get under 30(28.80)

 

also good to know thats meant for the clowns trophy i tried different stuff like not doing what said, annoying peps around, killing peps, running out of time in the pits, so nothing i did was even close for the triphy, lol

i thought 19.7 seconds was impossible but i just unlocked it, start with an M9 and have a USP45 with tac knife as your secondary, doing that helped me a lot. you get a big bonus for accuracy. also try for collaterals because if you take out 2 targets with 1 bullet you can get an accuracy bonus higher than 100%

1 hour ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

 

Well it's not that easy but it is also not that hard. Make sure you make some double hits, with that you get accuracy bonus which helps alot to reduce the time. I uploaded a video of my run where i got the trophy

 

 

thanks, i got it too now :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, TragicTravesty said:

Is it 4K, 60fps, both, or neither?

That's actually a good question. 60 FPS for sure but what about 4k and HDR support 🤔

 

Edit :

According to this Article, it has both 4K and HDR. Very nice 

 

https://www.polygon.com/2020/3/31/21201392/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2-remastered-campaign-release-date

Edited by Sinthoras_96
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm probably gonna wait for this to hit the next sale now that I know it's only the campaign. While the Campaign is my favourite probably of the whole series. It's not varied enough to play to death. I get too why they probably opted out on multiplayer unlike the previous MW Remastered they now have a new reboot to the series and highly popular new BR Mode to push. They probably didn't want to split the fanbase like it did before. (Especially since BR Modes are such a cash cow to big companies now.)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Havok_Knight said:

So what you are saying is that video games are not allowed to have alternate histories or facts that work for the story of the game? 

 

Guess we better get rid of the Homefront series, Turning Point: Fall of Liberty, Wolfenstein series and all of the Command & Conquer red alert games.

There are differences between making game like Red Alert, which is based on stereotypes, cliches and present you fiction alternative reality (like Wolfenstein). And making game like last CoD, which turns real-life invents in middle-east upside down, trying to clear out USA name and blaming everything on other counters. Original CoD trilogy was OK because it was story about terrorist taking control over Russia via civil war. In last CoD is evil Russian goverment who kill innocent civilians and unleash deadly weapons upon same civilians, waiting for US come to the save the day again. 

And no wounder why Activision doesn't not making China same nazi-like as Russia, as we might see it 10 years ago in video games. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, PostalDudeRus said:

There are differences between making game like Red Alert, which is based on stereotypes, cliches and present you fiction alternative reality (like Wolfenstein). And making game like last CoD, which turns real-life invents in middle-east upside down, trying to clear out USA name and blaming everything on other counters. Original CoD trilogy was OK because it was story about terrorist taking control over Russia via civil war. In last CoD is evil Russian goverment who kill innocent civilians and unleash deadly weapons upon same civilians, waiting for US come to the save the day again. 

And no wounder why Activision doesn't not making China same nazi-like as Russia, as we might see it 10 years ago in video games. 

Looking at video games for historical accuracy is what you seem to be hung up on. Whether the devs made it Russians, Chinese, Egyptians or time traveling nazis doesn't matter as long as it fits for the story of the game, this is a game meant for fun like most games, not education. And I am not sure if you are aware, but in MW2 there is an entire mission of Russians gunning down innocent people in an Airport, which is arguably much worse than altered history in another game.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, AyyRobo said:

Would MW2 remastered have the same Veteran exploit with COD4 Remastered?

it does

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.