Game and Trophy Thoughts

10 minutes ago, abhinandhan22 said:

So I guess it's just playing each mission to its final checkpoint and then changing difficulty. Thanks for jogging my memory. 

Does this is really work in mw 2 remastered? I know, that not every CoD has such glitch

Its completely unnecessary. MW2R is a joke compared to MWR and easier than the ps3 version. The health regen starts almost immediately after you got hit, so you can take a lot of risks, chilout for 5 seconds and continue. Don't know if this glitch works here, but doing 2 playthroughs on recruit is very boring, so i don't recommend it.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, T-100 said:

Does this is really work in mw 2 remastered? I know, that not every CoD has such glitch

People on here claim it works and i saw someone on twitter say it works as well. I haven't started playing the game to personally confirm

1 minute ago, westersburg said:

Its completely unnecessary. MW2R is a joke compared to MWR and easier than the ps3 version. The health regen starts almost immediately after you got hit, so you can take a lot of risks, chilout for 5 seconds and continue. Don't know if this glitch works here, but doing 2 playthroughs on recruit is very boring, so i don't recommend it.

Why would you need 2 playthroughs with this glitch? If u manage to play on recruit/regular till the end of a mission,swap difficulty to vet and survive the last checkpoint without dying wouldnt that contribute to the complete all missions without dying trophy?

9 minutes ago, abhinandhan22 said:

People on here claim it works and i saw someone on twitter say it works as well. I haven't started playing the game to personally confirm

Why would you need 2 playthroughs with this glitch? If u manage to play on recruit/regular till the end of a mission,swap difficulty to vet and survive the last checkpoint without dying wouldnt that contribute to the complete all missions without dying trophy?

No because its without dying or reloading a checkpoint. You have to restart the checkpoint for the old mwr glitch so this wouldn't contribute to the "Immortal" Trophy

19 minutes ago, westersburg said:

No because its without dying or reloading a checkpoint. You have to restart the checkpoint for the old mwr glitch so this wouldn't contribute to the "Immortal" Trophy

Oh fuck you are right. Lol then yeah really no point using the glitch if u have to play through it twice anyway. 

21 minutes ago, abhinandhan22 said:

Oh fuck you are right. Lol then yeah really no point using the glitch if u have to play through it twice anyway. 

Or you are an absolute madman and try veteran without dying haha. A few missions are doable, but there are so many rng deaths in this game and playing way slower to avoid anything possible would be slower than playing through it twice.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, abhinandhan22 said:

Thank you for the information

56 minutes ago, westersburg said:

I will see how hard it will be. I am just curious, if this works. I remember, that one of the lasts levels was in the ps3 extremly hard and I couldnt finish it.

If your opinion is true, than it will be this time easier

I just got Platinum for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Remastered and I got to say, I loved it! Also very happy with the little additions they've made to the game and actually giving collected Intels a purpose. Loved the Clown Easter Egg Trophy haha.

For all the people wondering about the Immortal Trophy, once you've completed your first playthrough, you can start at Act 1 and then play it on Recruit. If you die, you can simply just Restart Level.

Order does not matter but to avoid figuring out what you've done, I recommend to just start from the beginning. No Russian can be skipped and is excluded in case someone forgot.

Edited by HeresHavi

Unfortunately not. Just simply do the veteran run and after that another on recruit. You probably have to play every mission again, after playing veteran. If you die somehow on recruit, just restart the mission instantly. In this case you don't lose track of your progress in this trophy.

Is there any differences between this remastered version and the Original version of the campaign. Did they keep the "No Russian" mission? I see though that there is a trophy for killing Shepard (similar to killing Makarov in Modern Warfare 1 remastered). Also have they said anything about spec ops for that matter?

There is no multiplayer or spec ops in this version and they have no plans to bring these modes back. There are few new animations and trophies in this game, but overall its pretty much the same. Health regenerates a bit faster in my opinion, which makes veteran slightly easier than the original one.

No russian stays the same, you can still just skip and avoid that mission. It's not required for any trophies.

Killing sheperd is a nice trophy but poorly designed compared to killing makarov. Killing sheperd was already doable in the original mw2 and it still results in a mission failed screen. Makarov was completely new implemented into the game and you even got your objective updated after killing him (changed the future)

Edited by westersburg
  • Like 2

Both trophy lists have 50 trophies (+ the platinum) however the old list had 12 Special Operations exclusive trophies.

These are all the new trophies

Immortal

Complete every missions without dying or reloading to a checkpoint at any difficulty.

Clay-more

Kill 11 enemies using Claymores in 'Loose Ends'.

Bird Hunter

Destroy 10 choppers using the Javelin Launcher in 'Of Their Own Accord'.

Do NOT push this button

Ring the red bells in both the rooms and survive the attack.

Angel Savior
Do not get your Predator Drone destroyed in 'Contingency'.

The Real Gun Game

Complete any mission but 'S.S.D.D' and 'Endgame' without reloading weapons or using melee attacks.

Hot Potato

Destroy the helicopter using frag grenades in 'The Only Easy Day... Was Yesterday'.

Silent Skies

Destroy both BTRs without using Predator Drones in 'Wolverines!'.

Headbanger

Kill an enemy with the impact damage from a frag grenade to the head.

Target Confirmed

Instruct the Honey Badger to kill 80 enemies in 'Exodus'.

Spoiler

Clown in Training

The U.S. Army Rangers ain't no place for clowns.

Spoiler

Precognitive Paranoia

Kill Shepherd.

For those who care, these are the trophies that had their descriptions changed due to Special Ops being removed.

Drive By

Look Ma Two Hands

Knock-knock

Desperado

No Rest For the Wary

The Harder They Fall

Unnecessary Roughness

Some Like it Hot

Ten plus foot-mobiles

Three-some

Two Birds with One Stone

• Like 1

On 31/03/2020 at 1:48 AM, Spaz said:

I did Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered over a couple years back, this looks to be the same ordeal.

Probably easier than the first Modern Warfare Remastered game. Doesn't have an annoying training course trophy and the infamous Mile High Club trophy, which ended up frustrating me.

Still, I hate Activision with a burning passion, and should I decide to get this I will wait for a price drop and of course, a handy trophy guide to make my life easier.

There sadly is an annoying training trophy right at the start.