Extended Playthrough of KNACK - Mark Cerny

TitanTerk_i

I hadn't seen anything on this game before. Why are people so excited for it? That doesn't look like anything that shouldn't have come out for on PS3. In fact if that game did come out on PS3 it would probably be forgotten in a couple of weeks.

This is why I wait a year or so before buying a system, I don't want to be forced to buy games like Lair and be happy with it.

Might be my screen on laptop, just thought it didn't look any different to ps3

Yeah maybe lol

I hadn't seen anything on this game before. Why are people so excited for it? That doesn't look like anything that shouldn't have come out for on PS3. In fact if that game did come out on PS3 it would probably be forgotten in a couple of weeks.

This is why I wait a year or so before buying a system, I don't want to be forced to buy games like Lair and be happy with it.

I think it looks awesome and fun ! , I love mark cerny and all the games he's done are super fun 

plus after all these shooters this gen i'm happy to see some platformers 

Ps3 has had hardly any platformers :( .

Yeah maybe lol

I think it looks awesome and fun ! , I love mark cerny and all the games he's done are super fun 

plus after all these shooters this gen i'm happy to see some platformers 

Ps3 has had hardly any platformers :( .

Don't get me wrong platformers are awesome (one of my favourite types of games) but this just doesn't seem like a next gen game. Maybe I should be happy it is coming out for PS4 though since, as I mentioned, it wouldn't really sell on PS3 and this way gamers will almost be forced to buy it since there aren't that many games at launch :D

Don't get me wrong platformers are awesome (one of my favourite types of games) but this just doesn't seem like a next gen game. Maybe I should be happy it is coming out for PS4 though since, as I mentioned, it wouldn't really sell on PS3 and this way gamers will almost be forced to buy it since there aren't that many games at launch :D

I get what you mean , but the fact is it is next-gen :P

It looks like a lot of fun like games I played when I was younger. I still alwas replay spyro and crash so I trust Cerny. People putting it because it doesn't next gen is silly, the graphics difference between PS3 and PS4 is soo minute compared to past generation upgrades.

• 2 weeks later...