Yes again easy!

DarkLordSHTR

I wouldn’t fully say it’s easy, I’m only like 6 levels in on vita and have been struggling with some the levels, didn’t help with one of the levels you at times had no chance to see the snowball that was gonna hit you.

and I thought it was very bs that level 2 had a offscreen coin

Edited by Conker
  • Like 2

I Dunno if only on vita but level 19 once you get to the part with what looks like a waterfall in background, level lags/slows  down real bad also if i leave it going at starting point after 20 seconds it starts lagging also

Edited by Conker
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
On 3/1/2019 at 11:29 PM, blake__306 said:

It was a bit challenging but in a fun way. The controls are tight, so when you mess up it's your fault. 

I agree that the controls are tight and fun, but hard disagree on it being your fault when dying all the time. While I was playing I would die without touching the hazard -- like you're clearly able to see space between you and the hazard. My girl was astonished how many times I'd clear a jump visually, just to die.

On 3/3/2019 at 0:07 AM, Conker said:

I wouldn’t fully say it’s easy, I’m only like 6 levels in on vita and have been struggling with some the levels, didn’t help with one of the levels you at times had no chance to see the snowball that was gonna hit you.

and I thought it was very bs that level 2 had a offscreen coin

The first island is by far the hardest portion of the game IMO. The game is overall easy because it's the same 4 levels repeated 8+ times, but the "difficulty" is still there, just implemented in the most corny way. Hard-to-see hazards and shitty optimization are a lame way to spike the "difficulty" in any game -- it just seems like they ran out of ideas after thinking of 4 levels and 3 hazards.

On 3/3/2019 at 2:01 AM, Deathtotyrants76 said:

I don't think that coin was off screen so much but just behind part of the cloud. 

No, it was straight up off-screen. It's the only item that sits off screen in the whole game. Really random and stupid.

On 4/8/2019 at 9:59 PM, AJ_Radio said:

Would it be that hard for them to make this a bit more challenging?

Hell yeah it would've been hard for them, because they suck at game development. The game is ok at best as a platformer, like all of their other games, but once you factor in the lack of variety in many aspects such as hazards, level design, and color palette, PLUS the banal implementation of "difficulty" you can tell these people are just lackluster at their jobs.

Not the worst game ever made, but definitely had some top-tier annoyances that made the overall experience more tedious than entertaining for me personally.