Konami 50th Anniversary Collection

DarkLordSHTR

3 hours ago, NekoRave said:

JP and NA stacks

Yes I got twisted metal when it was live

Plus orcs is not shut down till April 8th.

Ive been working on shutdowns nonstop, still have happy dungeons, some vr game, and potential shutdowns left to finish.

But Worms 2 isn't shutting down?

On 3/4/2019 at 3:45 AM, enaysoft said:

I will be angry if there aren't any Konami arcade games from 1988+

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, TMNT : Turtles In Time, The Simpsons, Sunset Riders, X-Men, Crime Fighters, Vendetta etc.

Konami made some fantastic arcade games and some of these have NEVER been released.

I'm not holding any expectations whatsoever as Konami used to my favourite company of all time, then fast become my absolute worst.

At the very least all I want is Crime Fighters. I'll buy that game, full price even if it's the only game in the pack!

Most of those games are tied to licenses so I wouldn't hold my breath about them being included. 

3 hours ago, majob said:

Most of those games are tied to licenses so I wouldn't hold my breath about them being included. 

Crime Fighters, Vendetta and Sunset Riders have no licences though and those games have never had arcade releases. Sunset Riders did appear on the SNES and Genesis of course, but they weren't anything like the arcade.

No licences stopping them from bringing those out! No excuses for Konami at all!

On 3/4/2019 at 6:04 PM, starcrunch061 said:

Well, we've seen some collections before. I'm partial to seeing Gyruss again. I loved Yie Ar Kung Fu as a kid (I was the only person in town to beat Blues), but man - that game feels unplayable now.

Back in the day I loved Yie Ar Kung Fu, that game was awesome, until Street Fighter I came out with it's proper jumping attacks, special moves and giant sprites taking up most of the screen, yes even the very outdated Street Fighter I beats the even more outdated Yie Ar Kung Fu.

How times have changed since 1984.

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 1

On 3/5/2019 at 4:04 AM, starcrunch061 said:

Well, we've seen some collections before. I'm partial to seeing Gyruss again. I loved Yie Ar Kung Fu as a kid (I was the only person in town to beat Blues), but man - that game feels unplayable now.

I Loved Yie Ar King Fu as a kid, every time you got perfect it sounded like sirsec. Blues is a right bastard though it is a high scoring games once you get the patterns together.

• Like 1

On 3/3/2019 at 0:11 AM, AlchemistWer said:

Konami should remember more Suikoden. /: 

I would buy this just for suikoden series with trophies 

Which reminds me - I have to get the ps4 sega classics collection for shining force & phantasy star

Edited by AJ_-_808

2 hours ago, AJ_-_808 said:

I would buy this just for suikoden series with trophies 

Which reminds me - I have to get the ps4 sega classics collection for shining force & phantasy star

Exactly! Just think how epic could be a golden trophy for get the 108 Stars of destiny! Or beat certain “boss who play the piano”.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-03-02 at 3:58 AM, TurtlePM said:

Say what you want, but those were the times were Konami was GOLD! Til the PS1 era at least (TMNT, Rocket Knight, Contra, Metal Gear Solid, Silent Hill, Castlevania)

If there will be a Collection with Turtles in time i will be all over it!!