Paraiso Island

kingofbattle8174

3 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

I know that, but the only one that tracked was the Pirate dude wanting a big fish. It showed the quest on the side of the screen, which none of the others have done. Guy wanting a chair didn’t track so I can’t complete it, even if I give it to him. It just sells it and doesn’t complete the quest. Same thing with the girl wanting a banana and the guy wanting a fruit because he’s hungry. Literally can’t do anything. 

This is all that happens for the rest of them. Game is a mess. Love the water though, so pretty.

Did you advance the days 7 times before attempting quests? It looks like you have way too many quests and perhaps that's why it's so broken?

11 minutes ago, BeautifulTorment said:

Did you advance the days 7 times before attempting quests? It looks like you have way too many quests and perhaps that's why it's so broken?

I didn’t advance at all. Too lazy to, lol. I got those quests before the pirate one, none of them popped the quest message/tracker on the side of the screen except the only one which worked (pirate). So I assumed that’s how they worked, until I got the pirate one and realized the problem, it’s a glitch. 

Feels good to get lucky and have a glitch nobody else has yet (that I’ve seen) lol

1 hour ago, Elvick_ said:

I didn’t advance at all. Too lazy to, lol. I got those quests before the pirate one, none of them popped the quest message/tracker on the side of the screen except the only one which worked (pirate). So I assumed that’s how they worked, until I got the pirate one and realized the problem, it’s a glitch. 

Feels good to get lucky and have a glitch nobody else has yet (that I’ve seen) lol

None of the quests tracked for me in the pause menu. They seemed to all get oushed off the page at the bottom. The only ones that tracked for me were on the right side bar on the main gameplay HUD. Like I said, it looks like you have way too many for some reason. I would just suggest deleting your save from the main menu and doing the tutorial over again. It only should take 30 minutes tops to do the quests.

2 hours ago, BeautifulTorment said:

None of the quests tracked for me in the pause menu. They seemed to all get oushed off the page at the bottom. The only ones that tracked for me were on the right side bar on the main gameplay HUD. Like I said, it looks like you have way too many for some reason. I would just suggest deleting your save from the main menu and doing the tutorial over again. It only should take 30 minutes tops to do the quests.

That's what I was talking about. I didn't know the quest menu existed until way after the fact. Literally nothing tracked but the pirate one on the main hud. And that was the last one I "activated" (if you can count the others as active when they don't work). I don't think it has anything to do with them being "active" because none of them talked about some of the other things that show up. And that's not how the pirate quest looked either. It's just ghetto af.

On 7/3/2019 at 2:30 PM, Kishnabe said:

yeah, it works. Quit, then set manually. 

You can't change the time while in game, it will not register.

Yes you can, you only need to enter or leave a house to load the items on the daily login bonus, you don't need to quit the game to do this.

• 3 months later...

Sad to hear I did the game last year when it was released, hadn't issues with firmware 1.00, maybe you can try to download via the proxy trick the 1.00 version (other thread here) but never hadn't tried myself, good luck

Edited by DaivRules

• 5 months later...

So, almost done playing this game.  It is true that the trophies don't seem to pop when they are supposed to - especially "Fill Inventory".  But stick with it, log in each day for the bonus. and the trophy WILL pop.  Also, just remember if you have 18 items in your inventory, and you are trying to overload it (adding another item to make it 19), don't!  If you paid for the item it will still deduct the money from your total and you will lose the new item.  Easy game - just play and do the requirements for the trophies and everything will eventually pop.  Painful as hell, though.....:rolleyes:

Edited by Lorajet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...