Deponia doomsday can't sync trophies online but are there offline

Taliesin_2943

It's not really unreleased it just came out but I cant find trophies for it

Ok 

I figured out the issue sorta..... It has trophies they just can't sync to PSN for some reason like I saw a guide up on PlayStationtrophies so I popped the 1st trophy it errored on sync but it's there on my offline list

Don't think I've ever had that happen

Edited by Taliesin_2943

6 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

The most recent one I see trophies for is Goodbye Deponia.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/8701-goodbye-deponia

I figured out the issue sorta..... It has trophies they just can't sync to PSN for some reason like I saw a guide up on PlayStationtrophies so I popped the 1st trophy it errored on sync but it's there on my offline list

1 minute ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Oh, Okay. SO there are four Deponia games?

1 minute ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

that version of the game hasn't been added to Sony's servers yet then, it's happened before on a few older titles, give it a few days and it should be sorted.

This happens every now and then. The trophies themselves aren't on the server so you can only unlock them locally.

Usually gets fixed within a few days but there's games that have gone on for months (or even a year with NBA 2K18) without the trophies being able to be synced.