AnimeFanTalk

Tips & Advice For S-Rank Missions

4 posts in this topic

Apex Fighter and Mastering Your Craft
Got S rank 10 or more times 

I'mma a little stuck. 2 Double perfects would give you an S but some of these have been tough to crack so if any of you know any good guides or advice or tips all the help would be appreciated 

You need combo score for higher levels,

My guide for it, is to equip 100 Fist skill from Kenshiro use it once and win one round with perfect and your golden, 100% guarantee S score

if you follow this video (No Combo S-Rank for noobs like me) you will see it is easier than you think hope it helps you can do this for all difficulties you just need to learn how to use this technique, hope it may help other people.

Best Regards

On 9.4.2020 at 9:46 AM, DartDragon93 said:

if you follow this video (No Combo S-Rank for noobs like me) you will see it is easier than you think hope it helps you can do this for all difficulties you just need to learn how to use this technique, hope it may help other people.

Best Regards

This trick helped me a lot with the S-Rank trophies. Thanks for sharing!

When I tried out the level training mission on expert, I found Vegeta to be a good character to pick because of his projectile attacks and awakening skill (->104 hit combo if it connects). Also, when you charge your ki, the AI won't attack you, at least not if you're not close to them. That means you can spam fireballs from a distance, then charge up to max ki level, rinse and repeat. Since Dio and Blackbeard don't have projectile attacks that reach very far, they're pretty much sitting ducks if you attack them out of their range. They also use their abilities at about the same time you do, so you can counter them very easily. And if they dodge, you can call your support character to cover you (hold :l2:). However, if Blackbeard tags in Vegeta, this strat doesn't work because he likes spamming fireballs too. In that case, my strategy was to get close to him and press :square: 2-3 times to see if he blocks. If he blocked, I waited a split second and repeated the 2-3 hit combo. If he got hit, I continued the combo to the point where Vegeta unleashes a blue energy blast and then used a fully charged Galick gun, then dashed towards him, rinse and repeat.

One more thing: Even if you put maximal distance between you and your opponent, be careful because sometimes the AI dashes right at you and uses their awakening skill when you're in the middle of an attack. It doesn't happen often, but when it happens, you lose a good chunk of your health.