Is boosting possible?

So,i just started this game and the trophies arent necessarily impossible just veryyyyy long due to the nature of the game. Matches take TOO long and i know the worst one is prolly gonna be get 50 kills with a grenade,does anybody know of a boosting method?

Im thinking of getting some ppl together then try to matchmake in solo FPP and see what happens,if anybody is interested hit me up on psn. I don't make  a boosting session because i don't know if its possible to do it consistenly so this is mainly a thread to discuss whether or not its possible. 

grenade kills come naturally towards the 1000 kills really... could fly all the way to the end of the plane and hope there's buildings nearby and grenade AFK players too... i always aimed to get 1 per match... then by 50 matches you got it... seems more daunting then it actually is

12 hours ago, KingCuervo88 said:

grenade kills come naturally towards the 1000 kills really... could fly all the way to the end of the plane and hope there's buildings nearby and grenade AFK players too... i always aimed to get 1 per match... then by 50 matches you got it... seems more daunting then it actually is

Cool,thanks for the encouragement it does seem possible just very tedious cus ppl usually dodge them. Do you know if molotov counts? 

• Like 1

Just like with blackout or overwatch you can boost this. Go solo with someone in the same region as you, join at the same time and 9/10 you are in the same lobby. Drop together and start looking for grenades and quickly kill eachother. As long as you don't go hunting other players together it's not cheating. The real problem i find is actually finding the grenades the drop rate seems so low.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, phoenixbelg said:

Just like with blackout or overwatch you can boost this. Go solo with someone in the same region as you, join at the same time and 9/10 you are in the same lobby. Drop together and start looking for grenades and quickly kill eachother. As long as you don't go hunting other players together it's not cheating. The real problem i find is actually finding the grenades the drop rate seems so low.

True,i can confirm this aswell. I tried yesterday with a guy and it went smoothly,only problem was finding the right weapon but with patience it's much better than running around for hours and get nothing done. If you wanna join our daily boosting session let me know,ill make one in the "sessions" section aswel now that i know its a viable option :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds soooo pathetic...
Why would you pick this game in the first place? There are plenty of worthless crappy mobile games with platinums to be made in less than an hour, if trophies are everything you care about...
Instead of simply playing this awesome game, and getting trophy requirements along the way, you're just getting frustrated, and wasting time with boosting attempts.

Edited by WrednyPL

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for being late to the party! While grenade kills are definitely boostable, they really are the best items you can find in this entire game when you learn how to properly cook them. Hold R2, tap L1 so you hear the clicking sound and wait 2-3 seconds. If you throw an uncooked grenade, it won't kill anyone with ears. I'm almost at double platinum with about 200 grenade kills now total, they are really lethal and satisfying when used properly. ?

On 3/2/2019 at 7:40 PM, Aikn-Yor said:

Cool,thanks for the encouragement it does seem possible just very tedious cus ppl usually dodge them. Do you know if molotov counts? 

Molotovs do not count, neither do knockdowns. Only grenade finishes on players you yourself have knocked down.

The most efficient way to get grenade kills is to play squad mode, knock someone with a gun, equip grenade, press L2 to switch throwing mode, hold R2 and press L1 to cook the grenade for 2-3 seconds so your opponent won't have time to crawl away and throw it at the knocked player. You might take some damage if you cook for a too long time but hey who cares, need those grenade kills. ? Just posting this in case someone is struggling with grenade kills and thinking about boosting them, practice cooking them, it will quadruple your performance and satisfaction in this game!

Edited by Poramies
  • Like 1

• 10 months later...
22 minutes ago, squellete said:

Take care if you're boosting on this game. I've played quite a few games with someone from the community and I recently got banned for a few weeks. (teaming) 

As useless as Bluehole are, they actually care about teaming and ruining the 'authentic' gameplay for other players. So if you do team, make sure you aren't close to each other apart from when you kill each other. People you kill can also spectate you after you kill them so try not to look at each other throughout the game and make it obvious. Not sure if it's after two or three times, but the ban will become permanent and essentially making this game unobtainable for you. So be careful now you have been banned once!

Edited by Riszcky