Help syncing trophyes

OverHypedG

In order to sync the vita, first you must be online, and then go on the Vita trophy app and then it should sync. If that doesn't work click on the 3 dots on the right bottom of the screen in the trophy app and press "sync with server" you might also not be online on your vita. Check that as well 

Edited by jamaicanchampion

11 minutes ago, BurnedChipmunk said:

I was actually worried this would be a major issue. Any idea when the trophy list will be added to the server? Does Sony have a pattern with these kinds of things?

The lists will sync, as and when Sony can be bothered to add them to the trophy servers so could take a few hours, days, weeks, months, years or in rare cases, never, thus all we can do is play the waiting game and message both the Devs and Sony on a regular basis until something happens.

This happened a few weeks ago with Access Denied, a game by the same publisher. The Vita trophy list appeared around a week after release, and all my trophies synced with no issue once it did. I wouldn't worry too much. Not sure why this happens though.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, BurnedChipmunk said:

So there is a very real chance that these trophies will just never get added to the main server then? Has that ever happened before?

It's extremely rare that trophies never get uploaded but it does happen e.g. the PS3 version of one of the recent NBA games, which came out roughly 3 years ago and still doesn't sync. The Vita lists for Awesome Pea will eventually sync, it's just that it will likely be a little while before they do.

33 minutes ago, Kalvitron said:

This happened a few weeks ago with Access Denied, a game by the same publisher. The Vita trophy list appeared around a week after release, and all my trophies synced with no issue once it did. I wouldn't worry too much. Not sure why this happens though.

Awesome Pea is a Sometimes You published game, whereas Access Denied was published by Ratalika games.

Same thing is going on with the us vita stack. I chatted with sony about it and it was a waste of time as usual. They wanted me to restore my vita like that was going to do anything. Im saving the last level trophy for when the trophies go live. It's kinda annoying knowing i have 30 less trophies than i should because of this.