easy plats under 1 hour

jerk2518

Little adventure on the prairie takes under an hour, it's on both the ps4 & ps vita

Jack N' Jill DX takes under an hour, it's on bothe the ps4 & ps vita

Midnight Deluxe can take under an hour, it's on the ps4 & ps vita

Not sure how many games in total there are that take under an hour but these are some that do

It's crazy to see people chose quantity over quality, as long as it has a platinum it can be the worst game possible but because it adds to their trophies they'll play it. I really don't see the appeal in only being able to play games which require no effort or skill, since they wouldn't be brought if it didn't have a platinum. 

• Like 3

On 3/2/2019 at 6:29 AM, LucianaRosethorn said:

It's crazy to see people chose quantity over quality, as long as it has a platinum it can be the worst game possible but because it adds to their trophies they'll play it. I really don't see the appeal in only being able to play games which require no effort or skill, since they wouldn't be brought if it didn't have a platinum. 

I was about to write exactly what you just wrote.

• Like 1

On 3/2/2019 at 9:29 AM, LucianaRosethorn said:

People play games for different reasons. Some like the challenge. Some like to just pass time. Some like them for the fun factor. Some people actually like getting the trophies more than the actual games. Getting the trophies is what's fun to them. NOT the game. Even if it's trash. It becomes fun in itself. That combined with developers trying to make a quick buck and the trophy hunters wanting to boost their scores and BOOM!! There you go.

• Like 2