17 posts in this topic

Hearing 'Caution: The Enemy is Approaching' constantly gets annoying

Enemies are bullet sponges. 

1 one Explosive Can doesn't kill them 

You can accidently heal when at full health wasting items 

You cannot sneak up behind the enemies and grab/choke them

Hive mind AI rears it's ugly head 

Thoughts? 

From what I saw, this game is nothing but a low bugdet Metal Gear copy with PS2 era animations. I can smell a big flop.

Wait...cannot sneak behind? Then how am i supposed to kill enemies? 🤔

This is a sneak & assassin game right?

I was looking forward too this, so disappointed its getting bad reviews.

29 minutes ago, sephirothdude said:

I was looking forward too this, so disappointed its getting bad reviews.

You play reviews or video games?

On 02/03/2019 at 1:24 PM, Omegabug2003 said:

1 one Explosive Can doesn't kill them 

A direct or very close throw does kill a standard soldier, higher enemies are tougher.

On 05/03/2019 at 1:09 PM, Astray404 said:

Wait...cannot sneak behind? Then how am i supposed to kill enemies?

You can sneak, quite easily actually but you'll have to use a melee weapon to kill quietly.

11 hours ago, GTAJJ said:

A direct or very close throw does kill a standard soldier, higher enemies are tougher.

You can sneak, quite easily actually but you'll have to use a melee weapon to kill quietly.

Melee kills take 3 hits with a metal pipe and then a finishing blow. 

2 things

it's slow 

and 
the RNG that the enemy doesn't magically turnaround while sneaking up to him

What did they do to Front Mission? Now i am practically terrified what Square Enix will do to Parasite Eve.

23 hours ago, WeprCZ said:

What did they do to Front Mission? Now i am practically terrified what Square Enix will do to Parasite Eve.

3rd Birthday?

This game isnt garbage, just very average

Edited by Borsuk_2

I’m struggling already. 4 Molotovs and it didn’t kill suckers in the sewer. May be because water is there, but man. It’s rough so far. They aren’t kidding when they say you’re outnumbered. 

The lack of a stealth th takedown is ridiculous, took me 30 minutes just to get by the first part. Had to throw two cans to have enough time to get over the van or whatever.

noticed you can 2 hit with a pipe if you start by running at them, but that’s ridiculous. It knocks them down and then you do a finisher. I just did it in a literal suicide run before quitting for awhile. 

Anybody have tips on how to do this? The mines seem to one hit, at least they did with the first group of enemies. And how do you actually heal while out and about? I know there are those stations to heal but what is the item to do it with? 

On 08/03/2019 at 1:53 PM, Omegabug2003 said:

Melee kills take 3 hits with a metal pipe and then a finishing blow. 

2 things

it's slow 

and 
the RNG that the enemy doesn't magically turnaround while sneaking up to him

Yeah the melee should be OHK IMO.

And I haven't had any magical turnarounds yet. They typically go on a set patrol until you trigger a set piece and they may change.

Im at mission 9 and i think i had enough :( I just want Front Mission to comeback....

I would like to leave the obligatory "git gud" comment.

I did my first playthrough on advanced, and that was before all the fixes and patches came through.

So I kinda think you are all noobs..

On ‎23‎.‎08‎.‎2020 at 3:15 PM, MrTacoNinja said:

I would like to leave the obligatory "BLAH BLAH BLAH" comment. You copy/pasted this nonsense comment from the other thread titled Has This Game Been Fixed Enough. Why leave a comment like this though, seriously? How does this help anyone? No one cares that you beat it on Advanced pre-patch. You've impressed absolutely no one but your ego. Well done, sir! Here's your cookie.

As long as I triggered at least one person (you) I think it was worth it

Also my real reason is as follows: I kinda don't like how everyone is bashing this masterpiece. I really, really liked the game. It drove me to finish Darksiders 3 (which I started on the highest difficulty) and to try Sekiro (one of my favorite games of all time).

This game doesn't deserve all the hate it's getting, just because most of the people are too weak to follow through. And if I just get one person to rethink their stance on this game by saying "you are all noobs" then that is my cross to bear. This is just like Dark Souls, you just gotta try again. But because this game doesn't have as high production values as Dark Souls it gets all the hate.

Honestly, I don't like Dark Souls and haven't visited the respective boards, but if I were to read the posts, just how much "git gud" comments do you think I would read? And just because this game isn't as popular it's suddenly not ok to write "git gud"?

Thats what I call hypocrite

EDIT:
Just do display that the members of this board are hypocrites, I'm gonna link a comment I wrote on the Sekiro board about "git'ting gud"

This post got 3 Karma and no backlash except from OP

Edited by Demortuus