Songkran Festival (Events End / Badge is distributed)

Its Summer Time - Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion :platinum: [4.26.19]
Asian Traditional - Zero Time Dilemma :platinum: [5.28.19]
Blessing - Borderlands [PS4] :platinum: [4.18.19]

Peaceful - Twin Robots 
Movement - Burnout Paradise Remastered :platinum:[4.14.19] [BONUS]
Lady Songkran - Adam's Venture: Origins :platinum: [4.9.19]
Spend Time with Family - The Walking Dead :platinum: [5.8.19]
Play Together - Kingdom Hearts III
Release the Bird and Fish -  Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racoonus :platinum: [4.30.19]

Its a New Year, New You - FEZ  [5.4.19]

I finished Zero Time Dilemma which leaves me with two more to complete all ten. I may swap out Kingdom Hearts III as I don't think I'll be able to/want to play those mini games over and over again just to get the Platinum. I'll probably finish it one day but right now it's just unenjoyable.

• Like 1

I completed all 10 on the list.

1.Jak 3 (There are swimming sections and a lot of sand)

2.STEINS;GATE Senkei Kousoku no Phenogram (Japanese Visual novel)

3.Tales From The Borderlands

Spoiler

At the end of the game you can buff Gordys with different abilities depending on what characters you bring.

4.Bioshock Remastered (https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/5289-bioshock/58-the-i-in-team-pacifist)

5.Full Throttle Remastered (There are sections where you ride a motorcycle around at a fast pace.)

6.Murdered Soul Suspect (The entire game has you playing as a spiritual entity.) [Bonus Songkran Day Completion]

7.SpongeBob HeroPants (SpongeBob is not originally a gaming IP)

8.The Wolf Among Us (You meet a lot of different characters in this game)

9.Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter (I put this off for a while and decided to finish it up)

10.Song of Memories (This is a visual novel so you can imagine there is a lot of replaying the game to get all the different endings.)

Edited by Hunter226037
  • Like 1

Right now I am at a house where I cannot update my trophy lists and, now that my Vita is having issues charging, I am going to be unable to update my profile as I am not near my PS4 and my PS3 only has one game on it. I could try LEGO games but most of them are buggy versions of the PS4 versions. However, I am working on Ni no Kuni right now(having trouble with the dupe glitch to get my 99 Great Sage's Secrets) so my next update will prbably be on Monday and involve Ni no Kuni.

• Like 1

Haven't done much for this event overall, but I can report another completion.

2. Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds (April 15th - Bonus)

10. Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds (May 27th)

Only twelve playthroughs for the platinum, so that fits that category pretty well.

Should be able to fit in another two completions before the end of the event.

• Like 1

1. It's Summer Time! Atelier Firis :platinum:
2. Asian Traditional Tokyo Xanadu (1%)
3. Blessing Asdivine Hearts (15%)
4. Peaceful Beyond Eyes 1f4af.png
5. Movement The Witch and the Hundred Knight 2 :platinum:
6. Lady Songkran Mary Skelter : Nightmares :platinum:
7. Spend time with Family Overcooked ?
8. Play Together Psychedelica of the Ashen Hawk (0%)
9. Release the Bird and Fish Rime (4%)
10. It's New year, New you Ys : Memories of Celceta (32%)

Changed the game for the Spend Time with Family category to Overcooked. Fun little game with a bit of challenge. I'm looking forward to playing Overcooked 2.

• Like 1

On 5/23/2019 at 2:26 AM, SuperSmash5U said:
  • It's Summer Time! (Reverie): 1f4af.png:platinum:
  • Blessing (Secret of Mana): 12%
  • Movement (Seasons After Fall): 1f4af.png:platinum:
  • Lady Songkran (Bonds of the Skies): 1f4af.png:platinum:
  • Spend Time With Family (LEGO Jurassic World - Vita): 50% => ?:platinum:
  • Play Together (Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch): 2% => 7%
  • Release the Fish and Bird (Dark Cloud): 1f4af.png:platinum:
  • A New Year, New You (Ratchet and Clank): 11%

Forgot to update for Spend Time With Family - I finally platinumed the Vita version of LEGO Jurassic World. I also got two trophies for Ni No Kuni. Will try to get more for that game since that's the only game I have access to for the rest of the week. (Housesitting for my parents and sister)...

• Like 1

Updated all :) Really busy week for me so sorry for a slow update and i saw some of you really get good progress and even finished it all at time, good job! :D 

Myself there is 1 away from clear all 10 but Rage 2 tedious RANDOMIZE collectible in OPEN WORLD make me mad and RAGE quit platinum for time being. It's just not fun so why bother. ?

I am having a blast playing some VR game i borrowed from friend and hopefully one of the game will fit the last category i have in the process :) 

Also, Very excited for new CoD and E3 2019.

Edited by FielVeredus
  • Like 1

Finished the second game for this event: Tales of Berseria :dance: ... I should probably pick up the pace a bit more :lol: . I've made some changes to the list.

1. It's Summer Time! - Touhou Scarlet Curiousity 
  2. Asian Traditional - Megadimension Neptunia
  3. Blessing - Omega Quintet :platinum: 
  4. Peaceful - Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion (it has a trophy for completing the game in 1 Life Mode, does that count?)
  5. Movement - Caladrius Blaze
  6. Lady Songkran - Ys Origin
  7. Spend time with Family - Psycho-Pass Mandatory Happiness
  8. Play Together - Nights of Azure
  9. Release the Bird and Fish - Entwined
  10. It's New year, New you - Tales of Berseria :platinum: 
  • Like 1

The Long Dark wasn't long or dark enough to keep me from finishing it. Nor was Sekiro. Now, only South Park and some undetermined game stand between me and sweet victory!

1. It's Summer Time! – The Long Dark

2. Asian Traditional – Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
  3. Blessing – TBD

4. Peaceful – Forgotton Anne
  5. Movement – Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon

6. Lady Songkran – The Banner Saga 3

7. Spend time with Family – South Park: The Fractured But Whole
  8. Play Together – Plague Road
  9. Release the Bird and Fish – The Unfinished Swan
  10. It's New year, New you – Nioh
  • Like 1

Due to my vacations being canceled and me working on some weekends, my play time is severely cutted (specially on ps4), so to try to clear the 10 challenges, I'm having to make several changes.. 

With that, I will be changing games that I will use for each category as soon as I finish something suitable for them. 

On this note, I have 2 new games/challenges completed:

Challenge #5: Movement - Daytona USA (It's a racing game) 

Challenge #7: Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space Episode 4 (I wasn't aware that there existed a cartoon about this series, but learned it during the Eurovision giveaway, I was still not thinking in switching from Hitman, but there's no other way for me to complete Hitman along the other ps4 games). 

My main plan for when I get access to the ps4 again will be Primal + Abzu because they fulfill 2 challenges here and should be fast to 100% (even without skipping stuff)

• Like 1

On 5/23/2019 at 2:26 AM, SuperSmash5U said:
  • Spend Time With Family (LEGO Jurassic World - Vita): 1f4af.png:platinum:
  • Play Together (Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch): 7% => 8%

Just got one more trophy. I'll try to update more often after I get back home, I'll hope back on and try to work on my PS4 titles.

The only categories I don't have are Asian Traditional and Peaceful. Since a lot of people are putting EZPZ puzzle games for Peaceful, I might do it with a Pic-A-Pix game. I have Akiba's Beat on Vita but my Vita is busted and I can't charge the battery. :(

• Like 1

• Spend Time With Family (LEGO Jurassic World - Vita): 1f4af.png:platinum:
  • Play Together (Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch): 8% => 16%

I earned a few more trophies in Ni no Kuni, am at the part where I need to find the Sky Pirates. Doing some quests to get merit rewards. Should be back tomorrow to do some more rebooting... I mean, trophy hunting for my other games! :ninja:

EDIT: Turns out the plane back to Austin runs on fumes, so my parents won't return me home until tonight. Hopefully I won't have to feed my sister's dogs again. :P Anyways, won't be back with my PS4 until tonight and probably won't want to game until tomorrow, then I have gym and groceries(I need to restock ASAP as my bread is probably Mold Central by now).

Edited by SuperSmash5U
  • Like 1

So, I completed my third game for this event which is Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy which fits the Spends Time With Family category. Not only it is a non-IP game, it also approaches the past of the characters and the death of their loved ones, as well of the concept of family applied to the Guardians. One more game for the badge!

• Like 1

S4c891b.png Summer Time!: Burly Men At Sea :platinum: 

S970872.png Asian Traditional: Devil May Cry (PS4) 0%

Blessings

S570e66.png Peaceful: Guacamelee 2 DLC The Proving Grounds 31%

S9e162c.png Movement: Psychonauts in the Rhombus of Ruin ?

Sceee95.png Lady Songkran: Gravity Rush 2 :platinum: 

Sd2d12c.png Time With Family: LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 22% (base game)

S9ae6ea.png Play Together: Accounting + 17%

Release the Bird and Fish

S233fa1.png New Year, New You: 2064: Read Only Memories :platinum:

Just a quick update with some swapped out games and some progress! 

• Like 1

Time for me to do an update finally.

1. It's Summer Time! - Koi (Spend the whole game swimming, as a fish :D)
2. Asian Traditional -  Will see what else I finish that fits here.
3. Blessing - Dragon Quest XI (lots of buffs to share :))
4. Peaceful - Journey maybe... Unravel perhaps...
5. Movement - Burnout Paradise Remastered
6. Lady Songkran - Diablo III: Reaper of Souls (all about angels & demons)
7. Spend time with Family - Conan Exiles
8. Play Together - Grand Kingdom (Lots of people to encounter, both NPCs in quests/towns and other players in wars)
9. Release the Bird and Fish - Teslagrad
10. It's New year, New you - inFamous Second Son

@FielVeredus could a mahjong game count under the Asian category, even if the game developer isn't Asian, since the original mahjong came from Asia? If that doesn't fit the spirit of the category, I'm sure I could find something else.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dinkus83 said:

@FielVeredus could a mahjong game count under the Asian category, even if the game developer isn't Asian, since the original mahjong came from Asia? If that doesn't fit the spirit of the category, I'm sure I could find something else.

My game for that category was Mahjong World Contest.

• Like 1

Unfortunately, I am forced to drop out. Mother Nature hated me not playing Pokemon so she sent a lightning bolt to hit my house. Luckily, most of the damage was sucked up by a lightning rod... but a power surge ripped through my PS4, killing it instantly. It's dead, I can't power it on, nor can I power on my TV. So I can't play any more PS4 games until I pony up $1000 for a new PS4 and TV to replace the ones I have. It really sucks. :(

Good luck to everyone else.

Edited by SuperSmash5U

1. Shining Resonance Refrain

2. Ys VIII

3. Death end re;Quest :platinum:

4. Ratchet & Clank 2 :platinum:

5. Fate/Extella Link :platinum:

6. Tekken 7 :platinum:

7. Dragon Ball FighterZ

8. Tokyo Xanadu :platinum:

9. Tales of Xillia 2

10. Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition :platinum:

Finished Tales of Vesperia and then I took a look at the zeni I had in Dragon Ball FighterZ and it was higher then I remember, So I might clear all the games before the deadline... maybe.

• Like 2

On 7/6/2562 at 5:49 AM, SuperSmash5U said:

Unfortunately, I am forced to drop out. Mother Nature hated me not playing Pokemon so she sent a lightning bolt to hit my house. Luckily, most of the damage was sucked up by a lightning rod... but a power surge ripped through my PS4, killing it instantly. It's dead, I can't power it on, nor can I power on my TV. So I can't play any more PS4 games until I pony up $1000 for a new PS4 and TV to replace the ones I have. It really sucks. :(

Good luck to everyone else.

This really suck... hope you get back on your feet soon. : (

Anyway, updated. and there is 3 weeks left and also E3 is upon us.

Be excited :) 

On 6/6/2562 at 4:52 AM, Dinkus83 said:

Time for me to do an update finally.

1. It's Summer Time! - Koi (Spend the whole game swimming, as a fish :D)
2. Asian Traditional -  Will see what else I finish that fits here.
3. Blessing - Dragon Quest XI (lots of buffs to share :))
4. Peaceful - Journey maybe... Unravel perhaps...
5. Movement - Burnout Paradise Remastered
6. Lady Songkran - Diablo III: Reaper of Souls (all about angels & demons)
7. Spend time with Family - Conan Exiles
8. Play Together - Grand Kingdom (Lots of people to encounter, both NPCs in quests/towns and other players in wars)
9. Release the Bird and Fish - Teslagrad
10. It's New year, New you - inFamous Second Son

you can use that as long as you can interpret the category in way that make sense , so this one is ok.

• Like 1

Well, turns out I was able to fill every category after all.

1. It's Summer Time! - Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash :platinum: - This is one of the most summer games ever: Beaches, water guns, swimsuits
2. Asian Traditional - The Silver Case HD :platinum: - I've played my fair share of mysterious games, but this is just an obtuse, impenetrable and nonsensical story.
3. Blessing - South Park: The Stick of Truth (PS4) :platinum: - The Jew class has the ability to buff your partners.
4. Peaceful - Doki-Doki Universe (PS3) ? - No conflict in the game at all.
5. Movement - Burnout Paradise Remastered :platinum:
6. Lady Songkran - Grim Fandango Remastered :platinum: - A journey through the Spanish afterlife as a Grim Reaper trying to save an innocent soul.
7. Spend time with Family - Lego Harry Potter Collection: Years 5-7 :platinum:
8. Play Together - Day of the Tentacle Remastered :platinum:
9. Release the Bird and Fish - Resident Evil 6 (PS3) :platinum: - Started this game 6 years ago, it was long overdue.
10. It's New year, New you - 2064: Read Only Memories :platinum: - Even with a guide a multiple saves, you need to do at least 2 full playthroughs.

This event had super imaginative categories and I'm extremely thankful for that.

• Like 2

@FielVeredus - Is it okay to swap out games in already completed categories?  Still going for finishing all of them but I don't think I'm going to finish both The Witch and the Hundred Knight 2 and Tokyo Xanadu before the end of the month.  One is still doable since I've made great progress in Tokyo Xanadu and while I have two playthroughs and finishing the current one left, the other two playthroughs will be much quicker since I can skip most of the side stuff, but I'd like to swap in a shorter game that I'm enjoying more and it fits best for completed categories.

If it's okay, I'd like to change Antiquia Lost to Release the Bird and Fish.  While it was recently started, I'd actually owned it for over a year and finally got off my butt and played it.  And then in Blessing I'd like to change that to Legend of the Tetrarchs which I think is a better fit since the game has a system where you equip passive abilities to buff and heal characters and there are actually trophies for finding those abilities and quests for using them.

11 minutes ago, ladynadiad said:

@FielVeredus - Is it okay to swap out games in already completed categories?  Still going for finishing all of them but I don't think I'm going to finish both The Witch and the Hundred Knight 2 and Tokyo Xanadu before the end of the month.  One is still doable since I've made great progress in Tokyo Xanadu and while I have two playthroughs and finishing the current one left, the other two playthroughs will be much quicker since I can skip most of the side stuff, but I'd like to swap in a shorter game that I'm enjoying more and it fits best for completed categories.

If it's okay, I'd like to change Antiquia Lost to Release the Bird and Fish.  While it was recently started, I'd actually owned it for over a year and finally got off my butt and played it.  And then in Blessing I'd like to change that to Legend of the Tetrarchs which I think is a better fit since the game has a system where you equip passive abilities to buff and heal characters and there are actually trophies for finding those abilities and quests for using them.

Yes you can swap out complete category to be use on other category provide that the destination category still fit. :) 

Cool, here's an updated list with the change then.

1. It's Summer Time - Tokyo Xanadu ex+ (54%)

2. Asian Traditional - Mahjong World Contest 2611.png

3. Blessing -  Legend of the Tetrarchs (18%)

4. Peaceful - Word Search by POWGI :platinum:

5. Movement - Mary Skelter: Nightmares :platinum:

6. Lady Songkran -  Fernz Gate :platinum:

7. Spend time with Family - Mixups by POWGI  :platinum:

8. Play Together -  Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trilogy :platinum:

9. Release the Bird and Fish - Antiquia Lost  :platinum:

10. It's a New Year, New You -  英雄伝説 閃の軌跡IV (Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV) :platinum:

• Like 1